Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Rules of Engagement on my Day


The Rules of Engagement on my Day

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The mystery behind me is I have the spirit of God. Many lairs came before me, but they all failed.  If I have the spirit of God within my temple and God never forsaken me, I will live forever.  Meaning you dumb motherfuckers cannot kill me. It is in my screenplay what happens to those who try. And I do not care if he is a sniper. 

That is why they do not fuck with me. That is why they are working overtime to convince you I am everything but the Lord.  Because without faith, you could not receive the spirit. Only I in all the world held on to his faith in God. I was the only believer and now in me is the spirit.  And as long as I serve God, I will always live.
But all of you, every last one of you, followed some Satanic bullshit lie some so-call cracker, who is the real nigger, who is inferior convinced you to believe.  Now the only way I and save this world through the spirit is through my seed.  I could just impregnate every woman in the world through a sperm bank.   You know if they took over, they would have no longer needed any of you’ll stupid motherfuckers.  I seems to me, you let bitches take you down.

The ultimate scheme is a bunch of whores slept with the King.  Hell who knows they might have passed for white. Who always seem to be keeping records?  They know real men love pussy and I could have monopolized the whole sex world.  I could have dogged you dumb motherfuckers out.  I could have said, sperm $50 million per nut, to the world of eternity.  Why? Because all of you are stupid. And that is why I am God and you are not.

I figure I have 144,000?  The CRIPS!  That is what the bible says?  I have way more than that.  I have the whole United States Army and Government and will start running my city again real soon.  If people keep disrespecting me, I will shut the whole city town down. Al Sharpton, Jay Z, Calvin Butts, the NAACP and all of you trying to cause civil unrest, who keep going up against my word.  I will make sure no drugs move through here and if anyone moves anything against my will he will be dealt with accordingly.   Every so often in New York City there are wars.  Maybe is time to get armed?  Because you are a bunch of Communist amateurs and I am back, this must end as they are.  Nobody to include the Roman Catholic Church will be allowed to lie in my name forced on my anymore, You cannot be a reverend and do not know me and especially in New York City.

I will look into your finances and fuck up your accounts.  Use the NSA to eavesdrop on your shit and post the shit on a blog. I will make you spend a bunch of money on security, in fear of another near miss.  Nobody in my family is with me, but how about you. See now who has something to lose.  I have nobody until Satan is destroyed.  And if you dumb motherfuckers succeed and create civil unrest, who do the bible says will run the Army?  Under Martial law, I will take everybody shit who goes up against my word in all America. Hell if I get tired of hearing it, maybe CNN in Atlanta and NYC might have to cash in on insurance. I will pay them what they deserve, when I get around with it.

If you have a problem with my article, how can you justify Hip Hop? They audition to Satan with the promise of doing wrong and they have to keep it real to keep their record deal?  Sounds like RICO shit to me?  Remember who the government is.  I AM!  So maybe I do you how you did the Mafia. RICO and 50 years bitch as nigger or you think Cracker is cool?  I can line you up like the Nazi’s did the Jews in World II under martial law.

Got us saying cracker because you are white. No!  Get it right, you are the worst of niggers and fuck with me and I will turn everything you have into a damn ghetto.  And then show them the world how humane I am, when I take a picture of you and dog, knowing you need food and knowing I created your predicament to start with by design. 
All to say please victory dance down Central Park 6th avenue in May and give me my damn army.  

My first order will to nuke Cuba arrest all my Communist and atheist enemies and take everything in New York City back.  I mean I will own every warranty deed and see if you be bad enough to take it back. That is for starts. Then I threaten the rest of the Great Roman Empire with a preemptive nuclear attack or they make a complete unconditional surrender. 
Now do you want to start listening to me or try me?

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment