Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Selection of Wives


My Selection of Wives


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


This is almost written in stone and is being out there for consideration by the mentioned women.


Queen of Queens Janet Jackson Jones
Queen Dr. Bernice King Jones
Queen Dana Elaine Owens Jones  “Queen Latifah”
Queen Tatyana Marisol Ali Jones


My reasoning is based mostly on obligation and my spirit telling me what is the right thing for me to do, for my be be happy among not just my home, but my people.


I will settle with each of their families, their families will be well taken care of.  I will make special arrangements with each family based on reasons and old associations and relationships. I owe  the Jackson family for reason obvious, there are things personal between I and Dana’s family, Tatyana I simply want and Bernice, I have to stop and think about what I did to her and the black community.  She was only 5 years old when he got killed.


It had to happen, but I see her as a special obligation that was not connected with me, but was damaged by me.  If I marry her and she sees the light and all my women will be about 21 to 26 years of age in physical form for eternity or until we get bored and want to try 50 or something.  If I give her a baby which is a requirement, the son will have the spirit and the spirit will be among them.


This will keep me from killing a bunch of fools. I think she is attractive and at 25 years of age?  She will be happy, I will make King III rich and maybe they might call of Jesus.  If they require maidservants so be it.  What good is being Queen without any personal attention for someone who works for you?

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment