Friday, December 12, 2014

The Bill Cosby Investigation and Conclusion

The Bill Cosby Investigation and Conclusion


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones is Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


To: Louis and Barack Castellano
From: Jesus Christ

Investigative Thoughts


First of all, I hate to do this. I loved Bill Cosby also. But he might have just had me fooled as he did the world. Me being Jones and not the Lord.  I am not sure about this.  However, I remember this and if this is true carry out these instructions.


Michael Lewis from Queensbridge was a very early reader of my writings.  He. would tell me little things because he was really loyal to me.  One day he told me something, I was made to remember about Bill Cosby.  And I was told to stay away from him. He was working out of Astoria, Queens or Steinway, Queens in the 1980’s during the crack epidemic.  I remember walking through his set a few times, as I would walk a lot with my headphones and stuff like that.  Was it eh 1980’s or 1990’ ask Michael what he was up to that I had to stay away.


The case is about 20 women claimed to have been drugged by Bill Cosby, who had a great reputation as an actor, his shows like Fat Albert I enjoyed as  a child and later the Bill Cosby show. I love his stuff, like if he was inspired by me. Like one of my favorite movies until today is “Uptown Saturday Night.”    But I cried over Dr. King’s death and might cry over Bill’s demise.


I am not sure if they even know why or what exactly happened to them. Can any say definitively I have been sexually assaulted or raped?  But Beverly Johnson was one too many, she was a hero also, she was so pretty.  Can you imagine my world, when they all get their youth back?


If they say the drugging was a violent offense, just to meet the requirements for an indictment and charge him for kidnapping also. Even if he wins, they will get their day in court to go on record. If the prosecutor makes a strong case, he might get stupid and go on the witness stand and then you can prosecute him for lying on the witness stand. At worst he will hear 20 mad woman tell everyone he isn't shit.  Michael Lewis might give you a conspiracy.  This is deeper than just a horny nigger.


I will side with 20 women ever Bill and if feel he did me wrong anyway and this is his judgment. You should have shown me Beverly Johnson from the start.


Statute of Limitation of a Conspiracy:


Not all crimes are governed by statutes of limitation. Murder, for example, has none. Sex offenses with minors, crimes of violence, kidnapping, arson, and forgery have no statutes of limitation in a number of states. In Arizona and California crimes involving public money or public records have no statutes of limitation. While in Colorado, treason has none.


Kidnapping:


The crime of unlawful seizing and carrying away a person by force or Fraud, or seizing and detaining a person against his or her will an intent to carry that person away at a later time


Forgery:


This involves Written instrument.


Violence:


A violent crime or crime of violence is a crime in which an offender uses or threatens force upon a victim. This entails both crimes in which the violent act is the objective, such as murder, as well as crimes in which violence is the means to an end, such as robbery.


The Bill Henry Cosby Conclusion:

I met Bill Henry Cosby at Bellevue Hospital in New York City. They Baker Act for the last time and literally tried to kill me. They even gave me enough heroin to kill 10 mulls.  I was placed in a home with a man, who looked like Bill, but had another man. The spirit said that is him. And I just started talking.

It is a long story I will write as a separate letter. He did not know me and he said in repression to all I said, I had sex with over 1,000 women from all over the world and that opened up a folder, that was the Key.  Then he said, I haven't had sex in like 10 years and was on dialysis for like 18 years.

He said one day I just decided to serve the Lord and right then I knew who he was and I told him who he was and what happened to him.  I said, you are my Job.  

Bill Henry Cosby turned out to be a ward of the state and was even being mistreated in the hospital, but he had his own investigation going on, documenting everything going on in there. He was afraid for me, because I was raising hell in there talking about I am God and fuck all you motherfuckers.

Bill Henry Cosby was in movie, television and comedy what Michael Joseph Jackson was to me in entertainment. He was a temple that allowed me to reach people. The price he had to pay to be allowed the power, was he had to fucked those bitches.  All them Hollywood whores to include that false witness Beverly Johnson fuck whoever the Gay Mob assigned to fuck.  But the spirit called him to a higher calling and he said fuck those whores I am devoting my life the the Lord.

They took back ever dime he made, to the point he could not even afford hospital bills and had no insurance and then even went to take away his dignity and even had me fooled for awhile.  I am showing my deductions to show how evil they are. But through all that this man knew there was a God and would not serve Satan even if it meant death.

See here is the true understanding of the power of Job. Because he wanted nothing but to serve me, the Lord Jesus Christ, though they tool everything the man had to include his dignity ad he knew what he did was wrong by fucking those whores, but he raped none of them, they were just Hollywood prostitutes. He has more now then ever. Why?  If I give him $10 Billion tomorrow all he is going to do is help people. I have to give the man a place to stay under charity, because he might give that away to someone who needs it more than him.  All he wants to do is help people, he do not even have sex on his mind anymore, but I told him when he gets his youth back he will.

Such a person, I cannot ever stop giving money to, because all he will do is help me solve problems of the world with it. So I named him William Job, in getting people jobs and director of Operation Solution and Response in the National Community Network, INC.  Because he is going to spent that money to help people, how can he ever be without?

Hey Fat Albert is my friend Eric Hutchinson. But he was not always nice, he was a big fucking bully, but today is is the most kind and loving person you will ever might. And that is the power of God

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano






No comments:

Post a Comment