Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Unclean Culture of New York City


The Unclean Culture of New York City

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

What just happen to me a few minute ago, is the type of stuff that will make it easy on the judgment day.  

Let me describe New York City sanitary setup.  Everywhere there are huge buildings and more being built. Yet already there is no way to get through traffic.  There is no gas stations in the city, yet too many cars on the road. I go across Houston street to a small one.  The stores have no bathrooms.  The restaurants in black communities have no restrooms for customers.  How they keep and food protection certificate? I do not know.

So where is the poor to piss once he leave home but the streets.  OK. In New York City culture many of these people have pet dogs. They are considered part of the family up here.  If you had a dog in a restaurant, could you stay open. No!  It is unclean. But New Yorkers in Housing Projects and apartment building 10 to 20 stories tall, live in apartments with dirty dogs. So they eat dog hair for breakfast and call themselves clean?

What hurt my feelings is I had to piss after parking my car, after driving in circles for 20 minutes to find a parking spot I must go and move out of in about one hour.  Now I am a human being, but I guess I appear poor. So I saw one secluded spot I could reach, it was a construction site.  Now we know all kinds of shit comes out of the ground when they start digging.  Also, I pissed outside their legal perimeter outside the wooden fence on city property.  And unlike most of New York City due to the work, the grounds was dirt.

So some short white man comes and ask me is this a bathroom?  I said, I had to piss.  He said, is this a bathroom.  So his field nigger employee goes off on me about being nasty.. And said i should have pissed in front of the apartment building across the streets.

But in New York City everyone of the dogs are walked to piss on the streets of New York City. But a poor man is nasty if he has to go and nobody provide for him anywhere to go.  This is the New York City attitude that is unclean.  That is the point of eating verse what comes out of your mouth.

See that same foolish niigger doesn’t even see that what he is building isn’t even being prepared for him or his kind. If you understand construction, a lot of these niggas think they are safe, but they had something wicked planned for them.  They do not plan on us to be here much longer.  Because you are the parking lots.

I guess I was supposed to get in a fight with field nigga over some plot by a white man, who probably pays him in drugs.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment