Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Universal Spiritual Reality of Jesus Christ


The Universal Spiritual Reality of Jesus Christ

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Satan was a good adversary.  He is a crafty little thing.  His mission was to convince the world that I did not exist.  He systematically attacked the members of my bloodline, because he knew I would be received by them.  By making them well trained anti-Christ supporters, they would go up against me as a part of the order of Satan, who we now know is very organized.

He divided all of mankind that he could enslave the world for eternity.  Everything he did was designed to confuse the world and make all of man corrupt by default.  All of mankind becomes born into what they were procreated and systematically designed to do.  He could do this because mankind was without the spirit of God.  So he deceived the world with false religions, designed to turn mankind away from the Lord.

In this made up man Moses he created the ultimate diabolical creation.  The first lie was the Jew or Israel designed to enslave the world. They had it going on, had the savage Arabs as slaves, controlled their economy with a monopoly, this sounds like planet earth today?

So then Satan played the so-called Jews who were Hebrew slaves transformed into Satan most powerful weapon, the Chosen people of God, who carried the covenant of God?  But they were slaves in the hands of Egypt?  No! The Land of Hebrew was enslaved by the Latins, who we call the Nazi’s today and the Jew was created by the Latins to enslaved the world with falsehoods and lies.  Therefore any agreement made in the name of Moses is a lie and anyone who claims such a thing is liar.  Moses is Satan and the covenant they claim is of Satan and not God.  Now here I stand before earth and nobody knows me, but follows Moses?  I am Muslim and I am Jewish?  Because this was how you were made?  I guess you call yourselves made men?

But Satan failed, because I AM the spirit and I AM once again evolving back into my spiritual self.  And my children will have the spirit of God through me. And understand God is one spirit and the spirit of God cannot be divided.

Many people think or want people to think, if you have faith, you will receive the spirit?  But nobody on earth had faith?  The bible said at the end of times, you would lose your faith, so how could I possibly save you by faith, when your use of the word is a scheme to beat people out of money?

I will reveal something to you now.  The one line and the only thing in the Malcolm X flick by Spike Lee that meant something to me was, when he when spying on my father and found he had children from other women in the Nation.  A woman told him, Prophet Muhammad had her give birth to fulfill the prophecy.  But did he try seek for the truth, with was his job, the prophecy?  No! He became an enemy based his belief in monogamous relations. Then goes to the Mecca among men you practice polygamy, but accused his master of being immoral and those guys brother?  He was a turncoat and that is why he like King has schools and streets named after him.

Very likely,  The person most ignored is Frank Clark Jones, my stepfather who is of our bloodline and is John J. Gotti’s father and not the other way around. He pleaded with me, to forgive you’ll, he said they are fools and no not what they are about to do.

If I cannot give you the spirit through faith, how do I place the spirit among mankind?  I will procreate a bunch of children?  My children, like your children will come thorugh sexaul relations.  My blood has the cure to AIDS and so many other disease, they cannot give me that shit or anything else I do not want.  By sperm will create children with the spirit of immortality and will live forever as the just rulers on earth and beyond as one spirit unstoppable.

They know they cannot kill me or harm me and now the spirit I knew as a child is coming back to me  But now as a grown man with the spirit, my children will have the spirit also.  They will be teachable and always loyal even if you do not know they are being loyal, you mess around and will find out who they will always be for.

Satan knows his time is up.  Hell his own wives will line up to give me everything they have so that God will be with them.  The lie about King Solomons Temple?  How can a woman outsmart the spirit. Only when you base it on Moses or no spirit.  When the spirit enters a temple, you do what the spirit tells you to do even if it means suffering.

Louis find our sisters and brothers of Elijah.  No child of his will go without any longer.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment