Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Niece Jeanette & Response on Jesus


To: Jeanette:

My niece Jeanette Said on Facebook:

“I'm really starting to think that my uncle Frank Paul Jones works for FB or has some sort of inside connect.”

“No blond ...I'm seriously thinking that he has a special connect n you know why I think that I wanna post why I think that but I'm scared . Lol!

“blond don't laugh.

My Response on Facebook:

Jeanette, I am Jesus Christ and what you said is the beginning of enlightenment.  All it takes is to not have preconceived notions.  Now the sad part. Those who find me humorous assume they will survive on my day and still be against me. You are either for or against me. It is in the bible.  Meaning anyone who is against on my day, needs to try and kill me. Send the hit man and find out who lives. Find out why the CIA, FBI, Mafia, Illuminati and all these bad bitches know not to fuck with me.  Why? Because they know I am crazy?  No!  It is because they know anyone they send will not come back because I will make any motherfucker who pulls a gun on me and mean it, blow himself away.  Because this planet is not big enough for God and the Anti-Christ.

 “What will make you laugh will make you cry?  What is sad is we sent you away into the system of foster care, you got mistreated, yet you are the first to find it in your heart to forgive me.  The reason they still do not know me, is because they hate God, but now I know you don’t.  Watch how your outlook on life and insight changes. Watch? And for this they will all be jealous of you. Watch. But believe me or not, this world as we know it is about to come to a fiery ending, at which time those who get a pass will realize I AM here.

Facebook? I have a website, I have several other blogs. It is out there, but people do not know, because nobody believes in God. It is in the bible that they were all fakes and I proved it.  Please send your sacrifice, because the joke is on them.

All my stuff goes to the Mayor of New York City, because I can to reclaim my Gambino interest here, this is my city, I just have to get rid of these no good Devil running a game claiming they are broke in Cuba, after controlling all these drugs all these years, to give all back to me.  If I am crazy send a bad ass Cuban hit man, I just said, if they show up in May 2015 it will be a showdown. Those are fighting words. If you told me I are going to take you out, I will do you first. So I am waiting because this shit is getting boring.

They got you’ll blind, not because I am not God, because they know I cannot die, I have the spirit of God and as long as you do not believe, you will be forever their slaves. But I will not die for blind fools, for being stupid, they might die, but not me.

Love you:

Uncle Paul

PS: Save yourself Jeanette.

No comments:

Post a Comment