Monday, December 15, 2014

Mankind Controlled by Caveman for 6,000 years


Mankind Controlled by Caveman for 6,000 years


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


I guess you had the people in the jungles and the cavemen.  The jungles had all kinds of natural resources and the caves took high science to survive. The manipulation of fire was the key. These fools figure out how to make weapons to kill with fire.  I guess they had plenty time to think, until they created fucking cities.


The Bavarian mountains, the headquarters of Satan and home for a long damn time.  So you think I am mean for throwing the Pope and company into the damn pit for 1,000 years?  I know he will be thinking up shit the whole time.  He thinks he will move around through his tunnels, but he will be sealed in.  How will they live so long? I guess I have to provide that also.  I will have to feed them and even give them air for a damn 1,000 years to let him out for awhile.


Awhile Defined =  A short time:


This what I see. they will think up some new shit to create hatred and division.  But soon as he leave that cave, I will zap them all and take them out of their misery, because he already told me why I have to release him and what he plans to do.  I can zip a bitch now with Star Wars and I will cut off all his communication from the outside world. All he will have is his limited imagination to design his scheme.  


But understand they have everything in there.  They will be living much better than you are now in term of material things which is all he has.  This is where they wanted me to go when he tempted me, then this would have taken on a different meaning.  But I am not Satan I AM God.  


This is who they are the Cavemen.  They turned out to be some scheming ass bitches, but no match for the spirit, which they do not quality to have, like i said, the spirit  does not work in white people, because they will turn black.  I do not know man, but is seems white people must have gotten off of the assembly line too soon?  What else can this be?  There will be no white man on earth in one thousand years but those fools.  And he hates black people, so he will hate the hell out of this world.  Satan love problems and hatred and hate the sight of a man of color.  hd will thank me for being merciful when I say, “Burn bitch.”  That ever and ever shit is evil and I cannot carry out that order.  Hell the bitch might mutate.  No he gets instant destruction after he does his time and will not have to ask twice.


Rev. 20:7-10
The Defeat of Satan


7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, fGog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, 10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment