Saturday, December 6, 2014

bro. Louis Farrakhan Invite Son to Meeting


bro. Louis Farrakhan Invite Son to Meeting

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The nation of Islam updated their website. It speaks in a better light towards our father Prophet Elijah Poole bka Hon. Elijah Muhammad.  I know our time is soon and a unified Nation will once again we be realized.  I have read this stuff he posted later, my mind has been on Janet this morning.  I am mad about something, but all will fall in place, because it has to.

I will probably visit my brother at his headquarters between February and March.  He is located about 711 miles from New York City, which is a one day ride with ease. I will call him soon, I just think he has to think for a few days or weeks.  Can you imagine learning what he learned at 81 years old? That the man he spoke for all those years is his father and he build his own empire and  my father never meant for it to be for him. To also learn the man you hated is your blood brother and you are both son’s of the only true prophet of Jesus Christ.  Tom learn it as always about the bible and never Islam. To learn you are of the bloodline of the of the Lord and you was used from the beginning.  Ans we have finally overcome that bitch ass white-boy who we served for over 5,000 years.

To learn to true meaning of the theory of Yacub and the true understanding of 5% being God owns 10% of the rulers who own 50% of the world, making the Lord the only 5%.  To known that Satan is a ruler based on tricknology. These are things you were taught early on. That we are living under the Confederate Government and the law of the land is to fuck over African slaves and when I ran the government for over 40 years, I ruled based on these guidelines and that is why they let me fuck them.

That the so-called Jews are truly the Hebrews, who have been transformed by Satan into his agents and slaves, who I have found and have emancipated.  That the bible is a pyramid scheme and the last stop is America, where I was waiting for these fools.  That the government FBI records were basically disclaimed, because I woke them up too. They didn’t even know it was me. read John Gotti files on Michael Jackson, they informed him about me, like if I was a crazy man.

That everything was planned and we are now under the same situation as WW II, whereby the Gestapo is on standby.  All they wanted was civil unrest to start fucking up niggers in the streets. He is disparate and might do anything about now. That the Pope is a bastard to the Royal Family, he is less than a man, he gave up his testicles to sit on a throne to spread falsehoods and lies to confused the world. It is he who introduced Islam as a response to Israel and the nation of Islam and the Jewish and Nigger solution. A world without even the mention of a God.

But he is protected by the Swiss Guard who are Germans. It is a sovereign nation of less than 1,000 people or demons and we know Rome is in Austria and Italy is the cradle of Africa. And being that I am the Lord, his time is about up. We will march onto the Vatican and take over that motherfucking false religions promoter and creator. It is he who created all religions on earth, to make you fools praise him in one name or another, he created 666 names of God and Jesus Christ is one of them. But as the bible said, we will all be given new names in the New Jerusalem.  I had to come in that name, so I did.

The moral to the story is, you worked hard for over 5,000 years under the Great Roman Empire and now you will get to enjoy the fruits of your labor for eternity here on earth as we explore the Universe.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment