Sunday, December 21, 2014

Manhood and Womanhood

Manhood and Womanhood

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Man Must Value Family and community:

The value of your children.  Many of our brothers will be getting out of prison soon, due to an unconstitutional conviction. Many of them have been made to agree, to keep a secret they created in prison, which can place them into a position to be blackmailed.  So instead of protecting his family he protects his image?  As they allow Satan to mistreat them and get away with it, talking about what happened in prison stays in prison?  They think it sounds slick?  Yet they are angry and talk like they are out to kill and destroy our woman rather than come home and take their positions in society back.
After being away so long, the New York City Institution, seems like a step up.  But this place is just a bigger prison when it comes to the black man.  So instead of raising his son’s to be men and his daughters helpmates and his woman in a mindset of being protected and safe, his daughters end up pregnant,  his son’s placed in prison as he was and the women again left alone as he gets killed or placed back in prison. This is called procreation.  This is what they have planned for you?

A woman should not have to live like this and no father should condone this. Her value is being screwed. Why should a man pay you $50 million for a woman who talks back, sleeps around and gives it up for what weed or a little attention?  A good woman is power to a good man.  Or some just give it up with pride for free, because she needs nothing from a man?  See how it is going?  We have no self-respect and seem to praise the one who caused this condition among us. Why you are scared of this Lil Crafty demon? Because you do not believe in God, you are so damn afraid?

A man is supposed to offer something for a man’s daughter and should feel that he is getting something of value in return. But our women have become proud whores. They will brag and say he is in love with me and she got him where she wants him. Yet he isn’t about shit but a fucking nut and beginning of a bunch of problems and probably tells his boys about the good head she gives. He will brag to the boys, “Hey, I will dogged her out bumped her up and she will do it for everybody, that stupid bitch.”  Why because the process of making them boys was completed in prison. First they are symbolically castrated and now they just do not have any balls. They dogged the woman and suck white dick along with their whores they made. What did they do to our men in prison? We do not know and why?

Because the prison ministers go there selling lies about a false god instead of asking them, how are you feeling?  Did anything wrong happen to you, I might be able to help with?  Are anyone being sexually assaulted and do the officers condone it or take part in it.  Instead it is kept a secret. Probably out of fear.  The result is they are released out of prison 10 year behind, broke, afraid and angry all in one.

Men are supposed to pay for a help-mate, but these woman were good for nothing but being these guys competition.   Always trying to turn a buck and run a nigga, meanwhile she gets on her knees for the white man to keep her job, she really hates going to and her protector become her worst enemy.  And is diabolical as his Satanic developer.

Now these boys plan is to do this to their own woman. Exactly what the white man did t them or had done to them?  And the result, his daughters will be forever whores and his sons forever boys.  His woman be  made into eternal bitches and he goes back in jail or end up dead in fear of whatever they did to him in there.  But if it hurts so badly, it probably is not who you really are. So unity is not a choice and we cannot unify until we get the roles in the black home correct.

The Tom challenge:

Let me tell you about Tom.  When I was in Avon Park Florida a so-called born again Christian, I believed intentionally crashed into my car, totaled it and then looked the Lord into his face and said after making an agreement to fix it, “I did not hit your car.”  And not one person in the whole town full of churches said anything about what he did.  I then knew that town was dark and hopeless.  In 5 years not one person knew me there?

Tom: We met him through his same sax partner, I met at a VA clinic weekly group. Tom became a volunteer for our organization. He worked every day if I asked for 8 hours and even more, he as there, he would not take a dime from me, was very professional and offered us needed computer services.  He told me and I heard him clearly, he said. “You are going to be a great leader.’  I had no idea who sent this man to me.  I knew I was raped in the Army and had a problem with gays. But his attitude towards me changed how I felt about them. As a result, I started remembering shit.

He came into my life for a reason. My sister Egeria said homosexuality is a choice and not DNA. Due to Tom I think I remembered certain things, like why I was raped in the Army.  The word homosexual was in the bible once and therefore not witnessed. When I told Rev. Jesse Jackson in Germany, "I had to know to why," when he asked me why I allowed them to do this to Paul, I realized I had to witness it. This was so they were not condemned.  But who did he save?  Himself only or our black men who were destroyed in prison?  As a result of being screwed, I said it was permissible but not beneficial. Now follow me!

Tom will probably be use to be prove this to the world.  If I join him with say two so-called homosexual woman, being their nature is bisexual and homosexuality is supposed to be in their DNA and they have 10 children each and none of them turn out homosexual, it will put to rest that they are my mistake and not Satan’s creation due systematic lies to confuse them.  And he will become a very happy man, healthy, the father of many (20) and for all the world to see, if he and his wives were homosexual how can they 20 children and none are and it is based on your DNA?.

Because of what they did, I say everyone who was unconstitutionally convicted, must get compensated for everyday spent in prison.  Every man in prison should get at least 1 year SSI for every 3 years in prison. Then given real services from their parole officers to include educational services.  Housing facilities must be built for them that they feel like a man with some privacy and independence and not an institutionalized animal.  It is shameful how NYC, will take a man fresh out of prison, send him to a halfway house to a bedbug infested bunk and then violate him for not coming back to that place. The system will place a man in a halfway house instead of giving him a lease or just letting him go home to the woman how had his children. Because everybody is about betting the government by abusing the poor?

They need nonprofit organizations like the National Community Network, INC.  And I planned something for an organization called the PTS Movement.  They need to do things like sell their music as a nonprofit, to gain the money to empower themselves with money for homeless felons to pay bills and so forth. 

They need to learn how to serve God and not Satan. Do not call on Satan to save you, it is he who fucked you up. Call on God in your music and free those who will come behind you all.  And that is how you can be born again as a nation of people. Just let go of your evil ways of self-hatred. You was a warrior who has been captured and I have come home to gather you and place you in your proper position in society. God is now with you, so fear no evil. The life of yesterday must end today.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment