Friday, December 12, 2014

The Government Shutdown Averted


The Government Shutdown Averted


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

World War III – The Battle of Armageddon - The Economic War:


(Isa 66:15-16 NIV) See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. {16} For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment upon all men, and many will be those slain by the LORD.


(Rev 19:14 NIV) The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

This is  very dangerous situation that must be addressed.


  • The civil rights movement is coming to Washington D.C.soon - possible civil unrest
  • The NRA is designed for a reason, white people are armed and will kill us
  • You will be forced to work with nonprofits and enforce martial law
  • You will be forced to call martial law the Lord Jesus Christ must lead the Army yot victory
  • Contact General Austin III to prepare his promotion to General of the Army as soon as they shut-down
  • Call martial law
  • Come get me to  lead the Army a one week job and anyone who arms themselves against me will commit suicide
  • We will give offers they cannot refuse, because they had time to negotiate, but chose to try and play me over and over until the end.  I have little time left.  We have two years.


The way I see it, if President Barack Obama cannot get the job done, it will require martial law to be enforced, just like during the Civil War.  Then I the Lord will take charge of the military and that will be when I kick ass and take names.  And under martial law I will just take my shit. And if it comes to that, I might take whatever I planned for them to have back.


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment