Friday, December 12, 2014

Government Debts, AIDS Cure Control and Lawsuits

Government Debts, AIDS Cure Control and Lawsuits

  • Carfare for my trip up North due immediately and is overdue - Minimum $2,000
  • Service connected Disability claim 25 years old still pending?  $300,000 minimum
  • Department of Defense Compensation for a lifetime or 40 years
  • I want the President salary plus 25% or $500,000 times 40 = $20,000,000
  • I took a blood test at Florida Hospital to determine if my blood fights off AIDS - The results must be in already - We control the cure to AIDS and where it will be researched
  • Florida Hospital owes me at least $3,000,000 out of court settlement for falsely holding me on an illegal Baker Act, lying on record and filing my Medicare billing without my input, based on me being incompetent.
  • The paper trial was all lies - I was never adjudicated as incompetent nor was the request ever even filed in any court.  Everything they did for 9 days was fraud after fraud, until I didn’t even get to see the Judge, only because she had nothing to judge.  Also know 5 days before this false Baker Act I wrote this article because President Obama woke me up by saying ISIS over and over.  Then I knew it was almost time.  And I knew I was leaving that hospital if it meant those COP’s committing suicide, I just didn’t want to walk from Lake Placid back to Avon Park.  Dr. Borden from the VA was behind this.

I went to the VA clinic to see a social worker who acted like she was my friend and was interested in me. When I showed her this and said, I want my answer to my THC pills, because I made a complaint against Dr. Borden a couple of weeks prior  for not giving me this after what the psychotropic medications did ti me over 24 years. I stopped taking all medications and all seems to be fine now.  Take their shit, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes blood sugar high, Erectile disfunction months at a time.  How I am starting to feel myself again.

The Battle of Armageddon Averted - President Obama & ISIS

Call President Obama ASAP: (202) 456- 6213 - Tell him please do not end the world.

TheNationalCommunityNetwtork.org

Tonight at 9:00 PM President Obama will decided the fate of our world. He will decide if we are for or against the Lord Jesus Christ, the name people have come to know me as within deep secret circles of a diabolical government order known as the Illuminati.  Just read this fact pattern and if you want access to over 130 articles as I presented my arguments to the world, please go to. Our website for more information about our blog at:

TheNationalCommunityNetwtork.org

If President Obama goes to war, he will be less than a pit-bulls to a drug dealers, who fights them for pleasure.  Because we cannot fight an ideology with weapons of war. And on 1955 this nation called Austria established themselves neutral in all nations, has no military budget, has a bigger Per Capita GDP than us, without any military responsibilities.  While they claim I am God, who Freemasons teach is Satan, they are about to decide not if they "are for or against me" and destroy the world, they are asking the world today are you for or against Satan, whose home is located in Bavaria and their home nation is Austria, We have been at it for about two weeks and below is my last letter to President Obama before his decision tonight.  His mission was to destroy the world making it seem like it was the fault of two dumb niggers.

Why is Austria allowed to be neutral?  But we must choose?  And they are Illuminati headquarters?

The Battle of Armageddon: Germany - The Great Roman Empire is father of Israel, who are Central Europeans and not the other way around as history want us to believe. Archaeological evidence is proof. Egyptian  mummies, will answer what Rome did in Egypt to establish this great lie.

Jews in Rome and Romans in Jerusalem: Jews have lived in Rome for over 2,000 years, longer than in any other European city.

Jewish history: Dated 1213-1203 BCE.

Rome: Archaeological evidence of human occupation of the Rome area from at least 5,000 years...the year given was 752.

Ashkenazi Jews: "The Jews of Germany"...coalesced in the Holy Roman Empire around the turn of the first millennium...throughout Central and Eastern Europe.

Great Britain:  Beginning effectively in AD 43.

Theodor Herzl: The father of modern political Zionism. August 29,

Adolf Hitler: German or German-Jew:  20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945 an Austrian-born German. In Central Europe.

Before WWII: Austrians vote 99% in favor of being united with Germany, resulting in the Nazi annexation in 1938, a blatant violation of the post-WWI treaty.

During WWII: Austrians participated in WWII alongside the Germans.

Americans and Germans fought as allies against the French...the battle have called it the "strangest" battle of World War II.[2]

Today, Austria...Austria is one of the richest countries in the world, with a nominal per capita GDP of $46,330 (2012 est.).  America = $45863.02.  Yet they have no military budget or responsibilities.

The Constitution of Austria (German): In 1955, Austria declared its everlasting neutrality and made neutrality a constitutional law.  On this day the Reich New World Order was established.


In 1959, Frank Paul Jones was born, bka Jesus Christ, aka Apostle Paul Castellano

Thank you:

No comments:

Post a Comment