Monday, December 15, 2014

Jesus Christ makes life or death challenge


Jesus Christ makes life or death challenge

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I do not know, I guess I just got a death threat. My sister a false prophet who promotes a newspaper call Gospel Works, just told me to get help before someone take me out.  But she just got out of the hospital with a blood sugar level of 600 with possible heart problems at under 50 years old.  Yet I AM the Lord and she teaches lies about God.  Now who need immediate help?  Case closed!  Because I now is starting to see my brothers in the streets on New York, so send them.

My concern tonight is all these diabolical schemes by Satan.  We all know how he symbolically castrated the black man, but now I must tell you why and the ultimate outcome he desired.  He mad the black  hate the black woman.  In fact he made the black man truly hate women period.

His diabolical plan only started when he gave the women the projects and the men prisons. The secret is what he did to our men in prison.  We hear what happened there stay there. But understand what Satan did.  He destroyed their manhood and then takes him into isolation.  He is cut off from the outside world, but for some reason, they all come out with a damn master plan.  But t is all based on their imaginations.  What new information have they gained?

These guys become brotherhoods. They create life long alliances, but is is based on a brainwashing process that also included isolation and institutionalization.  Now when they do get out, they hate their women they did not even realize they abandoned.  The black man allowed the white man to rule over him and his women by making laws as if these are the words of God.

Now I see how Satan unconstitutionally incarcerated millions of black men and they are in a state of confusion beyond those who were on the streets.  They are ruthless and angry. Now how do I release hem from prison?  How do we deal with this shit?

How do we deal with 2,000,000 men who know everything and do not know a damn thing, angry and full of hatred.  as if they live to die and for revenge.  Meanwhile companies like Sony do this.

These crazy motherfuckers make anti-Christ vows to Satan.  I will kill,  I will dogg a bitch,  I will pump big drugs and so forth.  Now they are broke ass niggas calling on Satan for a break in life, do you understand? These niggas a bold and speaking out loud against God, because God don't sell. In a year if it a is not about God, it is blackballed.

So when Sony hires them they say, you are a drug dealer?  You hate bitches?  You will kill people who disrespect you?  Yes. yes, yes.  Welcome to Sony, where we keep it real.  Then they become Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, and Eazy-E.  Understand how they do this.  They hire people to commit crimes.  I think Sony Records information will have information about  Jerry Heller and connect Sony to Eazy-E and the Jewish Defense League extortion scheme in Hollywood.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment