Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dr. Martin Luther KIng and the Prophecy


Dr. Martin Luther KIng and the Prophecy

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I have to start looking into Bernice.  What is she about. If this works out, I know she has to be reprogrammed.  She will be the one concerned about shit and having a bunch of ideas. I have to make sure her ideas are original or mine’s but not Dr. King.

Who was Dr. King?  He was the Reich prophecy. Even his name was a sign that he was a virus to the true prophecy. Who was Martin Luther? This German theologist and Dr. King was a theologist, for one the German who he was to play copycat decided on destroying the Jews, burning down their shit and all kinds of ideas, such as all who are of Christ must be called Christians, but how about my Hebrew as well as Zulu bloodline, are they too Christians.  

See martin Luther believed in the German supreme race and they were not gentiles, but that everyone was like them at best.  But if you read between the lines, he was against the Pope or the Roman Catholic Church, which they created to spread false religion throughout the world.  So they the Germans separated from their own creation and further reduced Jesus Christ to the savior of Germans, but they never wanted this prophecy to be fulfilled.

Dr. Martin Luther Kings was either in on this or was a blind fool and was the blind leading the blind. The Nazi’s are good at sounding sweet, with a plan to fuck you. Just read their history.  Martin Luther was the German prophecy, but remember their goal was a world without God, but under Satan’s eternal ruler ship.  So when Martin Luther said before going to his deathbed.

On his deathbed, Luther was asked: "Are you ready to die trusting in your Lord Jesus Christ and to confess the doctrine which you have taught in his name?" He answered "Yes", before taking his final breath.

He lied until he died!

He did not believe in Jesus Christ and hate Jews both. He did not believe I AM Lord and say ll who are one in me are Christians.  In essence he denied the bloodline of Jesus Christ and therefore his existence.  Now whose side did you think JFK was on?  He was the jewish official who found me.  Dr. KIng was going to cause us a lot of problems and he was all talk against me and his actions of non violence sounded good, but look at the Nazi history and how they got treated. What did he gain by marching God’s people to beg Satan to be a little nicer to them. I on the other hand was and have taken our shit back.

Bernice KIng Jones must give birth to one in my bloodline to end this curse placed upon us all.  Dr. KIng was a servant of Satan and everything he got I made it happen. But how could I run the Confederate Government and emancipate the black man both.  The truth about the Bible is this. My fulfilling the prophecy is not about miracles and all the bulshit obsticals placed upon me so you stupid asses be convince but making my God 10 times harder, as fought the bastard with my hands tied behind my back.  No!

The prophecy is I will rule the world for eternity.  While Louis will run these fools and the world and it seems he likes this shit. I will search for new territories and take us to the next leve, I am talking that Star Trak shit. Beam me up Pauly!

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesu Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment