Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sexual Realization

Sexual Realization

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


Bill Cosby:


Bill Cosby I am convinced I inspired. However, this argument I didn’t report because I was afraid.  Yet everyone of them did not have a man to protect them.  They can falsely charge him to go to court like for Kidnapping. I mean if he did all that, this charge is valid.  Then they can all testify and be heard by all the world.  He will have to listen to all this shit and be found not guilty.  If they lie hey all will be found guilty of lying under oath, if not as God, I will entertain a civil lawsuit to settle this account.  The problem with this world is Satan has us overvaluing pussy.  From, women's rights, to woman's right to choose, to all the social benefits of being a single parents, to ll the jobs, to the White House, to all the black men being put in jail, to our cities getting violent due to women headed the homes in our communities, to now destroying Bill Cosby, because he got them high, he is rich and they they are not and he took some pussy?


Here is my problem.  A woman said on television that she wants men to have to request permission each step of the sexual encounter.  Ans at any point she can say no and if he doesn’t stop be charged with rape.  See where this is going?  This is not the rights of women, but the castration on men.  Tomorrow fucking a bitch will be capital punishment if you don’t suck her pussy right and she cries rape.  Pussy is not that valuable to that reason. A woman is for reproduction and none of these women have a baby he did not support.  This is why polygamy is so important, it puts women in the perper place, they will respect for this and be happy for their new environment. But all this taxation for a fuck that produced no children in his case based on our culture in 1960 to be prosecutable based on today’s culture. No!  I killed the nigger who raped me, so do Bill and stop bitching if you want to be a ruler over man.


My New Biology:  


I got anger because I saw a couple of set up situations.  People want things and not understand why they are being told to request it.  When I was in Florida, I had my first real relationship.  I thought I went there to help them, but I went there to wake up.  Around September 5th, or whatever day it was, Barack woke me up with cries of ISIS, ISIS, ISIS.  But let me tell you something about me.


I really do not know how many women I touched in my life, but only a few had children from me.  All who gave birth to my children, I did not remember the sexaul encounter the next day.  Why? Because I could only make a woman pregnant when I was under the influence of the Lord in spirit.  And all my children are born with the spirit of immortality.


I never touched a woman since I received the knowledge of self, which was spiritually given.  I am becoming the Lord again, like when I was a child, but now I am a man who produces sperm also.


The Question:


Being I now have the spirit, what happens when I have sex?  I think I will produce children with the spirit even without turning into the Lord, because I am about there already.


Realization:


People knew this would happen.  And tried to make me use this power misguided.  But if i am right, I know what my journey will consist of.  I must spread my seed throughout the land.  The issue now is who do I use to find out if I am right and how do I make these arrangements.  But this might be my best means of travelling to California. Make my allegiances by planting my seed.


I know what I must do, but can this be with people who will not be able to provide for children I may have to leave behind for a while for them to grow into position to do whatever they were created to do.  The key is, what will be the purpose any child created by my seed have in the New World Order.


I know there are a lot of powerful and beautiful women who have been just waiting on this day. To receive my seed, so that God will be with them also.  Today everybody is denying God tomorrow that will be the only worthwhile decision.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment