Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Synthetic Designer Drugs & China’s Invasion


Synthetic Designer Drugs & China’s Invasion

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I can stop this dangerous trade whereby law enforcement cannot.  It is mostly a white problem, but black’s use it also. My nephew almost died from it, I have cousin who gave me some in Florida, it feels funny lie glue or something and I had a friend who had me take him to buy it in Avon Park. So it is everywhere from Avon Park, FL to New York City to California.

I remember when I was a child, we had many Italian restaurants or Pizza shops all over New York City.  Why?  This is who controlled the drugs in the hood.  The Chinese must be move back some.  The are expanding and the bread too fast.  And to many of them in black neighborhoods do not even speak English but is taking all of our money.

The Mafia setup their distribution system and the Jews manage the Mafia's money on the East Coast or New York City.  Therefore it is within the Gambino Family abilities to correct this problem.  They depend on my distribution, property to operate out of and community for consumers.

I can close down 75% of their restaurants and reduce their distribution accordingly. However, we will respect their culture and way of life within their boundaries.  They are into cheap labor, making knock offs, but these designer drugs can be discontinued, provided my setup is put under construction.

My soul food restaurants will replace the Chinese restaurants we get marijuana parlors up the East Coast from Washington D.C., up I-70 and I-80.and across California.  We think Florida would be the great future distributor of the East Coast.  We will store it in Washington D.C. and decriminalize it across the many states we control.  Therefore our shops will be sanctioned by me and people can do it legally but not sell it.

This will create a monopoly in the marijuana industry controlled by the 6 Families of New York City, whom is the head of a nationwide network to control crime.  Now we have law enforcement and crime control.

Undr crime control, we can determine what can and cannot be sold for the security of our nation.  I will put out the word, no designer drugs in my territories as a condition of this monopoly.  Therefore violators die.

No comments:

Post a Comment