Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Jones Family and The Tests and Trials Pt. 1


The Jones Family and The Tests and Trials Pt. 1

From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Our origin in America is Sandersville, Ga.  We was on the plantation there records show.  My father Elijah Poole, the Jones clan, the Hick’s clan and the Hilton clan all look alike, because we are all the same family out of Sandersville and obviously procreated within our family.

Before I talk about my Jones family issues, I want to mention, I found out I have about 24-26 siblings.  I say that because it is documented my father prophet Elijah describe in the Bible as John the Baptist has 23 children.  The two new discoveries is I the Lord Jesus Christ and Louis aka Min. Louis Farrakhan whose alter-ego or his role was Lucifer.

One of Louis Sons married one of Elijah’s daughters or my sister married my nephew or his son married his sister, because they did not know they were that close.  But Prophet Elijah said he made these children to fulfill the prophecy.  What did he do?  He practice polygamy and showed us how close we have been doing this and how close we can get.

Understanding nothing happen to us without a reason, I ask all of you to do what I am doing now.  I am looking at our history since being in New York City, the relationship we all had and the trials and tribulations we all had to suffer.  And since I remember who I am, perhaps I remember a childhood you no longer do.

See I know Egeria and Lujuana and all of Queensbridge knew me at one time.  I know in our home, I told you all I was God.  People on the inside knew me as Paul Castellano among the Mafia.  I was known as Carlo Gambino’s son in New York City.  All the number money came to our apartment  as did the gangsters.  Everyone in our home knew I was God and a big mouth talking about how I will rule the world one day.

The Nation of Islam delivered our Muhammad Speaks Newspaper and Rainbow Trouts and the Jehovah’s Witness the Watch Tower,  I always read something in those papers. Now we all knew Frank Clark Jones was a pimp in Harlem because he made it no secret.  And he told us all he knew Detriot Red, who became Malcolm X as both pimps in Harlem,  Frank ate pork and only I did not.  But if Blond Eva cooked pork bacon, she would wash the pot out to cook me beef bacon. If she cook you’ll pork, she made a special meal for me?  Now who was I?  I wasn’t a damn Muslim but look how we was doing it.  Do you remember?

When I went into the Army I learned the truth about food and how I would eat from than on. They was going to kick me out of basic training if I did not eat pork. Yet I knew in my heart, I had to make it.  I ate some pork and as time past more and more.  I realized the lie about pork and not eating it.  A warrior is trained to eat a snake if necessary.  How can a solider be on the battlefield be acting like finicky Morris? I don’t eat pork?  A man at war eats to survive and that is all to it.  Fuck that I don’t eat pork bullshit all food is processed.  And we are in the war of wars, so how will not eating pork bring us to a victory?

We was attacked.  I think each of my sisters lost faith and forgot who I Am because of this.  Because in that apartment I was no secret.  Egeria had a problem with me young. She would take Lujuana’s  food when my mother turned her head.  I guess Egeria’s first love was food.  Lujuana was afraid of Egeria, but I was God and never even got a beating.  And if Egeria did this, I would tell my mother and she got disciplined, because she did this over and over.  Right is right and she was was wrong.

Now Egeria has a son who was named Lorenzo Jones after Lorenzo Poole.  Understand, Egeria had many gifts and one is in naming people.  There is rhyme and reason to her names. So she gives him this family name and claims it was Walter “Chick” Alston Jr.  But Lorenzo looks like Walter Alston Sr.  He loved to fuck!  Trust Me, they would run me from back there.  I believe a blood test will confirm or not confirm Lorenzo is the seed of Walter Alston Sr. and Chick took the blame for a friend. He and Egeria were truly friends.  But this would explain what happened to Egeria.  This could change how someone feels about life.

After she had Lorenzo and we sent him to Florida, she had Jeannette.  She did not keep her either.  See if I am right we know what turned her away from me.  And understand that Satan attacks in layers.  Now I and my mother went to see Jeanette as a little girl. It hurt me the decision we had to make.  Therefore I had to program her.  The story was my mother had a stroke and could not raise her. But think about who we are?  We could have sent her to Florida?  Right?  We sent Lorenzo there.  We sent Jeanette into the system.  She was sent into foster care.  There had to be a reason behind this.

Now understand nothing happened in our family if not for a reason.  Then came Dahoud, Brian, Elliott and Charles.  

Egeria’s Children:

  1. Lorenzo for Walter Alston
  2. Jeanette from Elliott Jordan
  3. Dahoud by incest with John Joseph Jones aka Gotti
  4. Brian from Joseph Iyamu
  5. Elliott from Elliott Jordan
  6. Charles from Elliott Jordan

But what you must pay attention to is that David Smith and Henry Ford was always in the picture together.  The Smith name is all you hear more than Jordan, Jones or Iyamu, yet he had no children.  And both he and Henry died from AIDS.  As did Michael Smith and Mitchell Smith died young.  But why did Ali pass away?  

See all accounts have already been settled in this house. I know what Ali did to her in the elevator.   But Jones did not remember, but it was Paul Castellano who Frank said, I hate that son of a bitch for what he did to Jeanette and called him crazy.  He punched Jeanette front teeth out of her mouth and Frank vowed revenge.   Remember Frank was my Key also.   David Smith, why was he here and what was his relations with Henry.  What happened in this house that we speak highly of his name?  But whatever the case. Where are they now?  He said, I hate Tim that son of a bitch is fucking over my daughter.  He plan to give her a bunch of babies and leave her. Now he is suffering probably hoping I take him out of his misery.  He said Dale I hate that dumb illiterate son of a bitch.  Now he is at Ella’s mercy and the kids he abused are stronger than him.

I did not abandon you, but you left me.  But I knew you would, because we all had a cross to bare.  The only thing is I was the only one who kept his faith.  Even after I forgot I was Jesus Christ, I still believed I was God, but you all stopped believing.  Once we were divided Satan came in hard.  Walking by faith and not by sight, in the bible that was for me.  Gaining the Spirit through faith, I remember what I remember because I never ,lost my faith.

You all were mistreated and abused, but these things had to happen.  There is one Smith among us. Jacqueline “Kelly” Jones.  It is not the name Smith that is the problem, but what it represents.  They have no moral code.  They that name is the weed.  So if you hate your father I suggest you use the name Jones, it will take you to high places, trust me.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment