Friday, December 26, 2014

Satanic Hip Hop & Solution


Satanic Hip Hop & Solution

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones is the Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

What happened in black song was the white man who made the black slaves believe in God, in the name of Jesus Christ, found that this gave the black man power to overcome him.  It unified the people.

William Francis Allen:

He made our black spirituals documented historical facts, it was understood by the white man, as a means of controlling us. See this is the only documented songs or perhaps written literature by black people in America, created when we believed in God.  All music published documents was while we were in the process of being made to not believe in God. This is what Hip Hop is at the highest level of destruction.  Satanic control over black people.

Russell Simmons: 

Are you worth $200 million or $200 billion? Do you want me to trace and disclose. Fuck with me?

1.     I just saw Denzel Washington on her show and I think he should play me in the Apostle and again with Spike Lee as Director, These three movies will set the records straight. Or timing is no problem as we will get younger and should consider that inn h filming order.


2.    I will decide on who is to represent the Smooth Gangster. Do a World tour and add the Prison To Streets Movement if they wake up and make sense.

3. Russell Simmons has been identified. He violated the first amendment because I said so. Whatever he did, that is what the Supreme Court will find to be unconstitutional to rewrite the freedom of speech clause in defense of our nation.  He will change that agenda 180 degrees or I will take everything he has in civil court. How? I am God!  I want my 10%.

4.    Russell Simmons will lead the agenda to end illiteracy among poor black communities, with outreach programs that extend into U.S. and State Prisons. Or his Rush Card might stop working and cannot accept deposits or stop withdrawals
5.       
     This program will extend to community oriented recording studio raining programs, subsidized by the government with volunteerism from Russell’s record companies. It will make learning grammar a requirement as well as computer operations.  And again, if he refuses to help me, I will make his security cost very high and put him on blast using the NSA and fuck his life up. Then place him in prison, until I decide to let him back out.  Why? The fact pattern show you created West Coast hip Hop and Gangster Rap.  It all came after Def Jam?

This is final and no negotiations

Jesus Christ – The Emancipator of the World


No comments:

Post a Comment