Friday, December 5, 2014

Rules of engagement & The Nation


Rules of engagement & The Nation

They Met February 1968 - 4 April 1968 Dr.KIng Died

Minister Don Muhammad, was one of the few men, who were inside the home of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, on that historic occasion, and was able to hear that private conversation. According to Minister Don Muhammad, Dr. King asked the Honorable Elijah Muhammad many questions about the Bible. “And because the Honorable Elijah
Muhammad in our eyes is the divine messenger of God, he had a thorough
knowledge of the Bible. And he said to Dr. King, “Brother, you know a lot, but you
don’t understand very much.”

  1. If you open with Dr. King said, the rest will not be heard
  2. He is dead and who is to determine what he means?
  3. The one with the answers must say I not Dr. King or Jesus said
  4. These people do not even mention Jesus Christ but always Dr. King
  5. Dr, Bernice King I will hear out

The Nation:

Onc my brother snaps out of it and get my men in order on that said, I might start moving things along.  He will see Satan is a piece of shit at my mercy. The Germans have nothing but dumb ass slaves acting like stupid robots.  They have been trained like dogs. Sit boy. Yes Master.  Then in private, that cracker this and that.

See we cannot not lose, because I cannot die.  Therefore if this gets physical I have to be the last man standing. But the Nation has grown into a powerful force designed to oppose me.  Why? Louis was jealous?  Why? Because he did not know who he was. He felt used and better than who he actually was, which is as high as anyone on earth can ever get.  The Son of Elijah the only true prophet on earth and the brother of the Light of the World.  And I must say, he did good for himself, but he must ascend.

We must build my mansion in Sandersville and take ownership of Atlanta, Augusta and the surrounding areas. We are Sandersville and I AM Jesus, so what does that tell you?  So to the North I give the 6 Families, but to the south it goes to Sandersville.  So the King family can learn respect or move out.

Remember this. In Avon Park, there is no Dr. King shit and no Jones Street. But in Washington County or the County of George Washington.  The headquarters of General Sherman and the slave plantation location of bloodline of the Lord.

As for the emancipation, I give them the 13 Confederate States to Control Crime.

Now I understand why I could sing the temptations and the Smoky & the Miracles so good.  I masterminded that shit.  Music videos, dance steps and black owned. I wonder who I owe money to.  probably the whole damn staff?

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment