Monday, December 1, 2014

Introduction to Sandersville - Henry Watts


To: Henry Watts
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ
RE: Introduction
Date; 1 December 2014.

I saw you at the VA a few weeks ago. You did not know who I was and when you found out you was all smiles.  Meanwhile Family in Avon Park, FL. has been giving me pure hell for 5 years and ran me out of town to keep from having a confrontation.


I am the seed of Elijah Poole and was raised by Frank Clark Jones nd Blond Eva Austin Jones. Blond Eva is my mother.


I was told Elijah Poole aka Muhammad and Benjamin Hicks was brothers.  Hicks went to Avon Park, Elijah to Detroit then to Chicago.  Hicks clan created false religions such as the Pentecostal churches who are controlled by Freemasons & believe God is Satan and Prophet Elijah who is the only true prophet of  mankind is the father on the Nation of Islam.  They are the Nation of Islam, the Ansaaru Allah Community, the Sunni Muslim sect, the 5 Percent, the Black Panther Party, the Black Mafia and more. Their commonality, is they are all into drugs.  I wonder if the Sunni sect is as stupid as the pretend, they act like they really believe that Allah bullshit.


I understand we were set up from the beginning to be made into an Anti-Christ Family and I had to overcome this.  I know the government that rules over us is the Confederate Government, the South won the war be default as Andrew Johnson  signed the 14 Amendment only after an override veto and the 13 Confederate states all got got state rights after the civil war granting them the authority to force Atheist belief or positions to rule over us. The 14th Amendment meant what happened. It said the south is a part of the Union, who had their perpetual Union agreement within the Confederation when this decision was made. And they had the authority to be Atheist Governments.  Understand each state is a Government.  We are 51 governments.


The fact is the Nazi's, Reich, German or Great Roman Empire never planned for us to ever be free.  The Nation of Islam mission was the fall of America to place it all back in the hands of Satan and they are against me because they are slaves in the mind. The fall of America, is the unconstitutional drug war on black people, the oppressive laws by design, such as the Omnibus Crime Bill put into law by Bill Clinton to create the Industrial prison Complex, turning prisons into black concentration camps.  The wars in the Middle East, without an exit plan, to destroy America and the will of the people, a workforce with over 50% women who daydream all day without interest in their  job, for us, we get no services at the VA or anywhere else, they planned for us to be ruled by our women, the fall of America.  But they must understand the world now belongs to God and not Satan, his time is up.


As a result, I am on my own so it seems. Nobody helps me with any money, time or even moral support and try to stop everything I do in the process.


Send me an email address, so I can keep you up with what I am doing.


Website:






Our blog is connected. Send me a Facebook page and I will post my activities.  I keep President Obama informed also, but the bible said only in my community?.  You have to know what is at stake. I need people to support my causes. I plan to go to California in March 2015, the CRIPS is my 144,000.


I will be in New York City until then and I am homeless.


Jesus Christ.


PS: I preach Avon Park is the promise and, but it would seem logical to be Sandersville, because this is where we are from and was enslaved into Satanic submission  Had they loved me they would have seen that this was all planned to disprove I exist.  They then understand who they are and how they were used.  The bible is about a family who was made into Anti-Christ that they would not receive the Lord who was to be received among them.  All to destroy the soul of a people for eternity. But in Christ is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment