Saturday, December 27, 2014

The True Problem among the American Black Man


The True Problem among the American Black Man

From: Jesus Christ – The emancipator of the World

Illiteracy:

The average black man cannot read. This is taboo, due to embedded shame. How I know? I cannot read out loud, I am just starting to be able to speak in front of a lot of people.  And now I understand why. Had I not, I would not understand what is going on in the black community today and how to solve it.

A person who is illiterate is in fear, not us the challenge, which is much too big in America, because this is by design. So the less who come to get a GED the better. This is the first barrier against the black man. If he could read, I can teach him the truth, but they will not address the real problem in education. Education in black communities are designed to create failures.

I am really running out of patience with all of you to include Barack.  Because he had to know this fools cannot read.

We focus all this energy on AIDS, mental illness, Corrections, Law Enforcement, Public Housing, HRA and so many services for the poor. So to correct this problem will cut off a lot of people’s budgets. But never have we ever just classify the term poor.  How is the poor created?  We know the whole world has been deceived and they go down the line based on race and have each one lie to the next, thinking they are in on something.  So what I am about to say, is only a secret to black folks, because the joke is on you.

You create poor communities by creating high levels of illiteracy. It is that simple. And by dividing us, we seem to believe the solution is our own education to move up as one person in Satan’s world and live among the white people.  Patch problems and never solving anything. When we do this, we sent our seed to white man to kill us, by keeping the rest of us dumb, deaf and blind and poor and oppressed and one start earning a living on the poor who are your people. A house nigger!

Because once you reach that level of competency you have to know the power of educating your people, but you rather get a $100,000 job, buy nice stuff and maybe give a friend a gift, but not the gift of life, which you received. Education? The average black educated man is selfish nigger, because the system teaches success means out doing the next guy instead of a team effort and a community accomplishment.  Because he will know his brother cannot read and will not even try to teach him or convince to at least not let shame keep him in these shackles of bandage.   Only to have your brother in this white and cannot read the daily bread, which is my word, for I AM the Word, is evil and is a treasonous act against the Lord.  Because you made sure they would not hear me when I got here.  I know they cannot read, so you know who I am talking to now.

Damn a GED! They need to learn how to read yesterday. If they do not receive my word we all know what they result will be.  Total Destruction and I will be the last man standing. Even if it is only with my daughters, son and grandchildren who are immoral, I care less if I have to repopulate the world with them only.  Losing is not an option and as the Apostle Paul Castellano, yes I fucked up my people, but I am not an Apostle to the Gentiles.  Because either you will be a man of color with a slave bloodline, who is everybody but the Gentiles you will die, because the atmosphere will see to that.  Ask your scientist.  Oh I forgot I am your scientist, you I must be right.

What I was supposed to teach you, because you are teachable, knock off black people for hating me, only because they cannot read and get their 411 from Russell “House Nigger” Simmons and repopulate with you?  That would just make the Devil Black.  Why? Because that would make me guilty of murder just like you. I would never allow you that power over me.

The Solution:

I need them to learn how to read and use electronics and that is all.  Forget about false high level math and false history. All they need to do is us electronics devices and learn basic grammar. I am talking from Calculators, they can wear on their watch to electronic dictionary apps in phones that have speech recognition. They have great memory as mine’s is poor. I cannot recite anything. I just can write what comes to my mind. So I always thought these rappers can read. But now something makes sense to me. A kid came to me years ago in Brooklyn, New York and told me Jay-Z was the greatest rapper in the world and he does not even have to write it down, it all comes out of his mind.  This tells me, many big rappers sound smart but cannot read, with these big contracts.   They just can recite what they are told.

The key is they are aware of symbols and have the ability to recite or remember large amounts of information.  Have the government start an adult education program, with the goal of not a GED, because most of that is bullshit to make people not do it. They cannot see how all the dumb shit is required to work in Walmart or McDonald’s. And I agree. And they do not need all the dumb shit, so that I have to keep saying, no, wrong, it means this or that.  Thank you for making them stupid, now I need teach them one time.  They know knowing, they just do not know it yet.  They will be easy to re-teach.

It is a simple formula.  Show them a sign and tell them what means and show them what you just said.  Example: The American Flag is shown:  Then you show them on a slide “This is the American Flag.”  They will know the word Flag forever.  Now you can take the flags and say, “”It has 50 Stars.”  As you show them the stars on the flag, they will forever remember the word stars. If they learn to identify objects and symbols to word association, they will memorize to learn to read. This can be done in one year.  Give them a Certificate of Literacy to be used for low end jobs, but most importantly they will then be teachable for me to show them the way.

These are simple lessons they can learn at home or at a nonprofit and once they learn how to use a computer and you teach them the basic of word, to include synonyms search to understand word use, word check.  I do not know grammar at all, I just use a word processor.  If I can take you down and cannot read or write, I can place them above Satan, if they just learn to comprehend my writings. Damn a GED, I have better knowledge than that crap.

Barack:

I see what time it is, but God will tell me what to do, but I do not know if I will share it with you until after it happens?  You had to know those who I was trying to reach could not read and those who must be destroyed have been reading my stuff all along.

Louis:

I need to meet with some of the members of the Nation soon.  I need to know if you are down or not.  I see how they investigated Prophet Elijah in Russell Simmons folders.  The NOI could have never been for the Communist party, it was for them to think the wrong thing.  Meaning everybody is doing it.  As you can see, everything is coming to the light, because it was always known to me.  But least will be revealed and more will get taken down.  I think I will tell less of what is going to happen and just let you know why after.  Losing is not an option.  Before I lose I will destroy the whole damn planet. I wonder if I have a getaway ship, I am sure they think they do.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment