Friday, December 12, 2014

Sin Explained & The Divided Kingdom


Sin Explained & The Divided Kingdom

Re: Grand Jury, Grand Injustice: The cries …


Response to commented on The Final

Who are you referring to as a sinner you gotta prove that and yes I was a sin you have to be a sinner in order to be saved and if you knew how I got to the point that I am now two police officers try to kill me and when I was put on it put in jail I was treated worse than Jesus Christ you talked about the prisoners oving over and Cuba I was treated worser right here in the United States I don't fear nothing they put me on a psychological ward and gave me medication and I had to take it because ...

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Sin?

What is a sin?  Is Monogamy a sin or is Polygamy a sin?  They divided the family with this Satanic Law.  They gave every nation in the world a language and then a religion which they based their government on.  The true language of mankind is truth.  Sin? The sin of mankind is they do not recognize God.  You are basing everything on what Satan is telling you to include what is sin and it being a requirement to be saved.  No! Your being saved became required, because you talk too many different languages.  I am Muslim and I am Jew, both lies based on Moses?  Who was he, but a made up person?  In Jesus is reality and he was in the beginning.  I do not remember meeting Moses.  So by whose authority was these so-called covenant given out.

Mark:: 3:22-25

And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons."

So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan?

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

The divided Kingdom has become the Kingdom of God. Satan is well organized today and is controlling your minds and got you'll going crazy and thinking delusional worldwide. When I told the Freemasons about the divided Kingdom, people think it was Satan's kingdom divided. But is was God's people talking crazy lies told to them by Satan who become all screwed up

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment