Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Family Breakdown - Law Enforcement Upgrade


The Family Breakdown - Law Enforcement Upgrade


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ


First of all, we must identify a few people.


My name is Jones. It was placed on my birth certificated when I received it.  I added Frank and Paul to it. I was one of those carbon type certificates and that is how I became Frank Paul Jones. I would seem this was preordained in that the street in Sandersville City to find your family tree is Jones Street.  Therefore the Jones Family of the South will run the Southern Confederate states.


Now John Joseph Gotti and Eugene Gotti are Frank Clark Jones son’s.  They are the Jones Brothers, who will control the Gambino Crime Family, who will head the 6 Families of New York City. All Families will start making black men who are worthy.


Louis Poole is  my brother who was really raised by my father prophet Elijah.  He will run the Gallo Family of New York City named after crazy Joe Gallo, who died trying to give black men made status.  His promise had to be withheld and now the promise can be delivered.


Louis will head the Jones Family of the South and we all will have a mansion in Sandersville as the headquarters all all operations.  The Crips will handle the money in the South and the Jews in the North as it have always been.


California will be CRIPS territory.  I will always keep some of them as ghosts, however many will line up in force.  As for religion, I will consider the nation of Islam becoming the nation of Hebrew and Jews and Niggers will be one in Jesus Christ and be called Hebrew and not Nigger of Jew anymore, We will learn to love and live as one together, We are brothers and we have a common enemy in Satan the German Reich.


Up North will be Italian names down south slave names will  be used to name our families in Crime Control.


Finally, I know we already figured out how to live for 150 years. We had to stop for security reason, it wasn’t I could not go further. In any case we need to start issuing out shots of longevity .  My wives I know want their youth back. I am starting to feel older.  Louis must have gotten his shot, he looks good and wouldn’t die. John I know escaped through the backdoor of  Springfield he has access to most things.  I know George H.W. Bush wants his shot.  He is old as shit, but jumps out of planes anyway.


I will go for Jeb  Bush. let him get a black vice president who handles these race issues. We need a lawyer and not a big mouth. And get a Hispanic Attorney General to deal with Central and South America. Give me a team who is for America and Americans and not against President Obama. A team ready to continue and go forward and not waste time changing what we accomplished.  We need a card billed on building on where we are at and making tough decisions.


Note: I think our law enforcement personnel  need a device that they can type in the proper query that will explain to them the law they are enforcing, the maximum sentence and level of apprehension necessary.  I do not think these fools no the laws they are enforcing. They just know black people are doing wrong whatever it is.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano ka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment