Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Dr. King Black Panther Jonestown Connection


The Dr. King Black Panther Jonestown Connection

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I guess I will have to let these white bitches get old, grey and ugly, while the black woman will remain fine throughout the duration of a life at least 200 years longer and as long as 1,000 years.  If you disagree with me, I will just let you die to save us both problems. Why make each other uncomfortable?  Trust me if you do not love me, you are going to hate my world and be miserable and I am a merciful God.  I will make it where people will just get tired of looking at them, and nobody will listen and they will see their failure and demise happen before them.

This is how you will look in less then 30 years

From Madonna:

"There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a ️#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot...

This will become the black man reality and not something to make him a sex offender

The Words of Jesus Christ:

Madonna Louise Ciccone aka Madonna, who is 56 years old. She has a child and Satan promised her 70 years and I offered her eternal life and she says such a thing against the Lord?  I can never allow her power and influence be used against me and my people and the woman cause, means the castration of the black man. No! After my confirmation that my theory concerning the black panthers and Jonestown experiment to incarcerate the black man and register as sex offenders as you continue to develop reproductive systems and transgender research until this day at Indiana University? 
My Judgment is this: All of the white woman who support this idea that we can coexist as you continue to rid us or our need to exist, all of you dumb woes get old age and the men will live to be 150 years to have time to transfer their seed.

Hakeem Abdul Muhammad sent me this. He helped me break the Jonestown Exepriment 

The Black Panther – Anti Dr. King – Pro Jesus Poster

If you do not understand what was just exposed concerning Dr. King and his civil rights movement, you are blind. It was always about the white women becoming the ruler and Dr. King was against Christ. Now what happens, if the heaven’s gate was not manned?  If our gates became womanned?  You see who is about to visit.  Those weak ass bitches would have gotten us all fucked up.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment