Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Eradication of the White Race - A Solution


The Eradication of the White Race - A Solution

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

Like they say in the 12 steps fellowship, to get what I have to offer, you have to want it.  I know the brain of a black man is more suitable to do spiritual things than that of the gentiles.  The brain of a black man is bigger.  Plus why not have the ultimate protection from radiation and know if you piss me off, the UV rays don’t fuck you up.  Listen to me, because this is out of love and not hate.

The lie is that King Jesus Paul Solomon made a deal with Moses the devil.  Therefore he had no spirit. Do you really think God would dwell in such filth and evil?  So Satan adds his racist bullshit and makes it seem like the Jews are the minority, whereby the Hebrews are the majority and are all over the world. We are the slaves of Satan from all the corners of the earth, because we are people of color and he hates the black man because he is inferior and thinks I will do him like he did us. But if I did, I will be overthrown, because evil will never be everlasting.

Therefore the idea of not breeding with the outside will not destroy God’s Kingdom, but the Kingdom of Satan.  Because once he gains blackness, he too will become his worst enemy.  Understand what Satan did.  He ran a pyramid scheme, which was based on dividing mankind.  It seems to me that even Germans are slaves and do not know it.  I went to Germany twice and they say German women long black men?  I wonder why?

The reality is it is about survival.  The survival of mankind depends on me spreading my seed and my seed doesn’t work in white people, because they will turn black with my seed.  Watch how all these powerful rich white women start running behind black men in America.  Why? Because the black seed is more valuable than all the money I will take back anyway.  Then the white man would die off in 100 years.

Then I could solve the problems of inferiority and give the white man color and a bigger brain. Then they would try to create a damn god. Wrong!  I just assume multi-racial relations within our unions of woman.  The  ore white woman you get, the more demons you will destroy.  It is just my preference that I love black woman. Hey my mother was black and will be in my heart for eternity.  A man’s first love should be his mother. Had she not died, I would have known how to love. But my job was to fight a war against Satan.  He is the Latin and his first suckers were the Germans.

Who is the boss?  The Bishop or the Pope?  The King of the Royal Family?  Germans!  But we know Satan lies in Latin. He castrates himself?  He is the one who cannot ever be saved, because he cannot procreate the spirit through sex.  If I was Prince William, knowing Prince Harry has AIDS and I was probably the first to be played?  I would call my brother aka Minister Louis Farrakhan and tell him march on the Vatican.  If you do not give him up, he will make you look like the devil.  But he is the one who is not a man and can never be one.  There is no saving Satan.

I remembered Pope John Paul I promised him his testicles back. He just wanted to die a man.  Now I think it was Pope Pope Benedict XVI.  Meaning Pope Pope Francis, is not the one to receive the Nation of Hebrews.  Have Pope Benedict XVI sign over the Vatican and our agreement must be fulfilled.  We all know the first Adam must go, but maybe he might be the first to procreate a bloodline.  And who was the first Pope?  The turncoat Peter or Paul greatest adversary. He gets the flock, but everyone misteaches Paul.


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment