Friday, July 25, 2014

How I was made to live the Bible

How I was made to live the Bible

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

First of all, usually before I bless someone, I love, I first rebuke them, because none of them are any good and I know it but by grace they are blessed. For some reason I could not rebuke Willie B. Knight for being a trader against God. They are blocking it. So if I was him I would be careful, because if I cannot rebuke you, therefore I cannot forgive you. They go hand in hand very often.

 

All my kinfolk know, I never recognized the bible or the lie about a white Jesus.  However, when I need to know something about my life, I can often find it in the scriptures, because I was made to walk in parallel with scripture that it could be fulfilled.

 

These are some of my qualifications:  My family dishonored me and called me crazy in front of other people. The Prince Hall Freemasons who are the Pharisees, claim I am demon possessed.  I am poor yet the world belongs to me. I was tempted by Satan on the Bavarian mountains, I perform all kinds of miracles, from raising my sister Ella from the dead after that car accident she had (Marshall Johnson Jr. is a witness), at 11 years  performed a testicle transplant, placing us 32 years ahead of mankind scientifically, at age 17, I created the AIDS virus, at about 23 Star Wars Technology or our nuclear umbrella and I broke the Illuminati and the government through the S&L Scandal, the tech boom and burst and other strategies like all the weapons I sold them, we won and  everything goes to us. But I was required to come to you as a poor man, begging you to have faith in what I am saying.

 

Soon the world will know I have children and grandchildren, soon the world will know I performed that testicle transplant and as a result as wise man will ponder on all of my accusations and have to wonder , what else has he done?. 

 

What people fail to understand is that they are judging the messenger and not the message. Understand I am Frank Paul Jones a person with a gift, but that gift has power over me and not the other way around. I am a pretty sharp dude, but I cannot cure AIDS tomorrow or explain the configuration of Star Wars Technology or reveal the code to the DNA of humankind. But because I know Paul Castellano at a personal level, I can tell you things about him that no other man on earth can possibly tell you. Because he exist within me.  And I hate being him, because it take so much out of me and that is why we do  not do this too often.

 

For many years before I knew who I was, I live in fear many nights. When I was raped in Germany that was Frank Paul Jones, who was being traumatized.  For many years I was afraid it would happen to me again.   There were many lonely night that I had to masturbate crying to the Lord, who was always within me, ""why Lord must I be alone?"  This went on so long, I lost the feeling of loneliness and learned to be alone and accept it.

 

Frank Paul Jones was psychologically abused at home and in the military by orders of Paul Castellano. Like Frank said, I was my worst enemy. I rejected $500,000,000 in 1989 with a promise there is more where that came from and a life in a mansion with my Queens and Janet came to take me home on 5 July 1989. But Paul Castellano said the job wasn't completed and we had to overcome death. And for the next 25 years, I was of the poorest of the poor in America, getting a little more than an SSI check without any prospects of ever getting another job.  Meanwhile being called crazy and everything else outside my name daily and even in the media.

 

When you say these bad things about me, just because I have become numb and do not cry about it, deep inside I am hurting so bad. Why? Because it is not I Frank Paul Jones, who is claiming these powers, but that the spirit of the Lord is within me and through the power of the spirit we have overcome Satan who is a punk ass bitch and a liar.

 

But when a preacher talks from a book without any personal experience to explain the meaning of these things, he is allowed to make up a bunch of sophisticated bullshit that sounds cool and isn't about shit and collect donations in the process. But I talk from experience and have the qualifications of being dishonored. Understand this dishonor only started in 1989, prior to that I would never accepted these verbal abuses.

 

How many people you know with my intelligence, that get talked to like I do? Or is broke like I am?  You think I couldn't be an earner?  These are the qualifications of the Son of Man.  Riches I could have had always, but I made this decision to walk down this lonely and most hated path. While people say they love the Lord, I am proof that God is the most hated man on earth. People love the Pope or Michael Jackson, Beyonce and Jay Z and I made them all but the Pope and could have been like either of them.

 

Mankind loves Satan and some know it, but some don't. But nobody loves a broke ass nigger, who brought us the good news. Because no money means no credibility or respect and all talk and no action.  And who wants to follow a broke ass nigger anywhere, what can he possibly know they ask themselves?  If he was so smart he would be rich and powerful right like Bill Gates, one of my employees.

 

If you was Rev. Frank Paul Jones, how would you feel. Forget Paul Castellano, because he has no feelings, I know what he did wasn't my decisions, so why should I cry over it either.  My greatest pain is the constant rejections, while knowing this is true and I had to suffer in this body with God that rules over me, rather I like it or not. But for some reason you all think you have a choice or I am trying to force you to follow me. When I am actually warning you of the coming of the Lord, so that you present yourselves right.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment