Friday, July 25, 2014

A Miracle for Avon Park AIDS CURE


A Miracle for Avon Park

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

Jill. Everybody knows Jill. The rumor is she has AIDS or HIV and her mother died from it.  When we was kids for some reason Jill liked Boykin over me. That might have something to do with his sexual development or history, because I got jealous. I felt like how could she pick him over me and I actually dig the girl.  Meanwhile my powers were not control as much by others, so I did things because I could.

 

I can play baseball, I am in advanced education classes, this was how I was thinking.  Years passed. I always would hit on Jill fro time to time, even when she was with Duck, but not out of disrespect but habit. But never touched her but always like her as a person. Being the same age and all as well.  That is the storyline as to why certain things may have happened in history. Because it was never meant to be.

 

I asked her for pussy one day and she said she had AIDS.  I knew I cured AIDS already and I might have been Paul Castellano in that moment, I am not sure. I told her to have sex with me and when I ejaculate in her she would be cured and she would never die from HIV.  That was my promise to her.

 

Have Jill take a HIV test and one of two things will result. This will be her secret that she is not be HIV positive. Or give me a year to rectify my promise. Either way, this is a miracle that cannot be denied.  I told you Paul Castellano is powerful and he enjoyed his sex life, but Frank Paul Jones seemed to have been deprived. This is just another adventure of Paul Castellano.   My cousin gets it for free, but I have to cure her of AIDS.  "Only in his hometown is he without honor."

 

I thin k Bill Gates needs to be in on this, his foundation spends about $50,000,000,000 per year searching for a cure to AIDS. It would seem logical if I created AIDS and it cannot kill me, then  I have the cure in me.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment