Thursday, July 24, 2014

Apostle Paul Castellano & People Issues

Apostle Paul Castellano & People Issues

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I can say a simple thing and it will become a discussion over my psychic development. People have been calling me names since I was 30 years old. People say I am delusional, without any professional authority to back up their opinion (therefore it is an insult). And in the same line say I love you, yet I just disrespected you as a man and I can do this because I know you or I am your sister.  But if I said, you are a closet case homosexual, so why hide it it's acceptable now or  you are a low life dishonest bitch, I would be out of place. But calling me delusional is a respectful opinion about someone. To openly say I am crazy, but I cannot say all these things you really are, from closet homo to thief is fairness in the game?  Something is wrong with this picture, because I am being accused as an arrested development individual yet with more education than most of you all, who are name calling.

 

Then my daughter Keba, who I planned from the beginning becomes an issue that just couldn't be a simple answer yes, she is your child.  Maybe she don't want a business they say or maybe she don't want a blood test. Then her mother Lori says I never slept with him. And then there is my cousin Boykin, who had to hold the title father and what will be a peaceful solution to his letting go, of this title with dignity.

 

Meanwhile the point is that Keba is a princess of the bloodline of the Lord.  Once she understands who she is, she will understand her powers. No door can remain closed to her. While they are ganging up on me, so that you cannot see who you are.  I am talking about Prince Hall Freemasons. Whatever she wants, all she has to do is plan it wisely and instruct each player in the plan as to what they must do to make it happen. Knock, Ask, Seek.  Once she understands who she is, she will learn how to apply her authority to make mountains move. And I cannot allow these power to be misused by people who practice Witchcraft or serve a white Jesus and dishonor me.

 

Lori: I made an agreement with her, it was the same agreement I made with Janet, I will comeback and if you do not have a child from another man you will be my Queen (Wife). Janet did about everything but have a child. She was very disrespectful, but I know why, she was hurt by me. But she didn't break the agreement.  I sent her back off in 1989 when I didn't settle for half of Michael estate or $500,000,000 and all that is happening now was planned then. We had three days to do it all, because important people had to be in one place at one time and no pictures were allowed at all, by orders of John J. Gotti.

 

Lori I understand had two more children. I do not know how Paul Castellano thinks along those lines.  I know this will not about sex anymore, once I ascend. I will probably breed like a stud, in order to make allegiances and control my assets through my seeds.  But I cannot answer that question, only Paul Castellano can answer this.  For her answer and settlement she will have an appointment to see Apostle Paul Castellano. I really think the day is soon, but until than she shouldn't hurt for anything.

 

NaQuila: She wants to be left out of what is going on, but I see a real problem that has to be addressed, but not now. If I addressed her issues now, it would mean I have to alter what I am doing to accommodate her as if she was in on this from the beginning. This would mean she is a distraction, which is what they want her to be to hold me back.  I believe something seriously wrong hapeened to her bad and was calculated as a means to create a weed in m y house, because Avon Park is a very wicked place and certain family member5s who sold their loyalty to Satan has been planting weeds for a long time. Sometimes I really want to turn my back on this town and walk away, but I was forewarned by Frank Clark Jones, he said, "Have mercy of these fools."

 

NaQuila's argument is I did  something to her sexually at age 6 years old, that would have been an error.  Understand Janet was 13 years old and a women under Zulu law and this was never reported and will not until I receive a presidential pardon.  Lori was 16 years old, but I did not come to her, she came to me while in m y sleep, which would never hold up in court as statutory rape.  These were women as I teach our culture.

Apostle Paul Castellano is infallible and every move is calculated. If I did what NaQuila said, I would be an evil God and I am not.  Therefore if I did this thing, I would have had her eliminated long ago to cover up my mistakes, that I can presented unblemished. I therefore could be an evil God, fronting like it is all good. But what she claims I had nothing to do with and could never compensate her for this.  It would be like settling out of court for child molestation.  But the deal is, once I have time to focus on these allegations, I will find out what happened.  Therefore, NaQuila has an appointment to meet with Paul Castellano.  Either she is lying or the Freemasons planted a weed to hurt me and the truth will come to the light.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment