Monday, July 14, 2014

Warning to Prince Hall Freemasons and its Affiliates

 
Warning to Prince Hall Freemasons and its Affiliates

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

If you think this is a bluff, please call it and give me a reason, because about now I have a taste for blood and has been a long time since I was allowed to kill people and maybe what I will do to you all, will wakeup the rest of these damn fools. This is your first and last warning. Never send threats to my home again!

 

If the shoe fits wear it.  But understand for every action there are consequences. My message is this to whom just sent a messenger to my house tonight, in the name of Prince Hall Freemasonry. The rules, I agreed to in 1989 when we started the last phase of my journey was "I can say whatever, I want to say, as long as I do not act on it." I made this agreement to tie my hands behind my back, to give my adversaries a fighting chance or a chance to fight, but never was it in my plans for you to win. It cannot happen! And this only prolonged my journey and your agony.  Why?  

 

The secret behind Apostle Paul Castellano and I advise to confirm this without trying me because you really do not want to do.  Find out from one of my old keys here in Avon Park, FL.  You better recognize that the government cannot kill him, the Mafia cannot kill him and the Freemasons cannot even talk to him anymore, since the demise of Worshipful Master Roberts.  I cannot be killed by you fools unless I do what you ask of me and be evil and therefore lose God's favor.  Or as you say "Get with the Devil program. That is the only way you can kill me!  I have the spirit!  So you'll was against my uncle, Worshipful Master Roberts?  That is why nobody showed up at his funeral?  Yet he was the one man in this town who had enough faith that allowed us to spare you all?  Good to know!

 

And the message I received tonight was what?  "Either I get with the program or be destroyed?"  By who you'll demons?  By you'll blind so-called Freemasons, who serve the anti-Christ?  I cannot believe a Prince Hall Freemason would even entertain such a foolish idea  none the less say these this as if you have authority, but I see you really do not know me at all.  Whereby my message was get with my program or prepare to die!  You say prepare for destruction or follow Satan?  Understand I do not need you all in reality, I made the U.S. Government and the world dependent on me and I have the muscle of the Crips and Mafia and I am unstoppable as a solo killer. You cannot stop me and if I decide to go on a killing spree here in Avon Park, it would take a Key to as much as pause me from all this killing and in the aftermath the Federal government would have pull me out to cover this up. Even if it meant an accident  at the bombing range, which was John J. Gotti promise to me. They will nuke Highlands County, if I somehow die or disappear.  Haven't ever occurred to you that while Janet is under Secret Service Protection, I am under only the protection of the spirit, that same spirit that spared New York City from a nuclear explosion during 9/11.

 

Please send me in to automatic or shut the hell up and get in  your damn place. You will serve me or be destroyed!

 

Like I said, the rules are I can say whatever I so please and the White House has no authority over this and if the rules change and it becomes physical and we will see who is left last and standing man and who will be destroyed. Never threaten me again.

The Parable of the Weeds:


24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment