Monday, July 28, 2014

Open Letter To Deputy Mayor of Avon Park Brenda Giles


To: Brenda Giles - Deputy Mayor of Avon Park

From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

RE: My Right to Believe I AM

Date: 28 July 2014

 

My sister told me you approached her about me. And I guess that letter I gave you'll isn't clear, so I will clarify it. But first I must say that my inability to accomplish anything in Avon Park, isn't due to bad ideas, but the lack of support which was from the beginning.  I know about Willie B. Knight and I am sure their are more Freemasons who have a problem with me and Ella doesn't even know they will eat her alive if I abandon ship, and If I continue to not progress, it isn't because of me or bad my ideas, but because you'll and how you'll feel about me, yet you cannot possibly know me or anything about my military career or passed life.

 

But I know what I did for the government and I  know who I am. I know people have been calling me crazy since I was 30 years old. I am 55 years old today and my sister just disrespected me again by calling me out of my name. But she married Dale Williams because she n ever respect men. Who gave you'll this authority to judge me?  I do not see MD behind any of your names. And even an MD only has a professional opinion.  And I made it very clear with Dr. Borden that all she has is a professional opinion that will keep me out of jail at best.  Meanwhile I know the Secret Service who I said I worked for said, I was bipolar through St. Elizabeth Hospital in 1991, when I threatened President George H. W. Bush and you have to wonder how I walked after 16 days. It was Hollywood started this delusional rumor that the VA ran with.  People call me names they do not even know where they originated from. And if I tell you were these lies came for I am a liar? This tell me you'll think I am a boy without any respect whatsoever.  because a man has the right to be himself.

A DRUG DEALER HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY I SELL DRUGS, A PREACHER CAN SAY GOD TOLD ME SO, BUT I AM A MAN WITHOUT HONOR WHICH ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SON OF MAN.  WHOEVER YOU ACCEPT HAS TO COME AS I DID WITHOUT ANYTHING BUT THE GOOD NEWS.

 
I know if people are still calling me crazy now, they will not start listening to me when I become old and weak. No, they will change my dipper in a VA nursing home and call me crazy at the same time and before that day I'd rather be dead. Death before dishonor. So what I am to do Brenda?  I have to search for the truth, even if it means putting my money where my  mouth is. I can not accept your opinion on me and where I have been.

 
Finally after 25 years and being cheated out of service connected disability compensation several times but now I have a lawyer, must I remind you I am the victim and not he victimizer. I was the one who got raped in an intentional setup.  But for some reason, none of you so called Christians have enough love in your hearts to love me despite of me, knowing in your hearts that I am so damn sick and have all these  serious mental problems. Which is something I just cannot see. I believe I am spreading the Good News, but I supposed you expected the Good news to be something you already knew about and heard? But despite your constant name calling and trust me I am tired and do not want to do this anymore, but my love for you will not allow me to give up on opening you eyes to reality which was told to you would be in the Lord and what I saying is just too simply to not see, but like they say a blind person cannot see but darkness.

 

I cannot understand how my sister Ella  tells me all the time I am so smart, but yet I cannot know something she doesn't know already, even if it is about me.  I am telling my life story, but I am to stupid to know who I am.  But she says I am smarted than her. Explain how someone knows everything a smarter person  knows?  I cannot understand why I am so hated and Pope is so loved?  Is he telling the truth?  Is he really the Holy Father, the man doesn't even have testicles.  But I am delusional for saying that because you don't know these things.  Why is my so-called lies so relevant, when  I am nobody but a crazy fool?  Hell Louis Farrakhan, said things not so nice, why was he allowed his years on the culprit to accomplish nothing but to preach his gospel and I cannot preach means?  Nobody has supported me out of Avon park yet and the chances of me going any further with my teaches will require me to spend my own money being the main funding source. So can I use my own money to say what I believe and hopefully find the truth in the process, even if it means hiring a private investigator or do I have get in line with Avon Park, to die a measurable death of being called crazy until I go to my grave.  Have it ever occurred to you the trauma you've added to my already traumatized ass is relentless and I am tired of it. You have not he right to call me out of my name.

 

How about I call you a coke addict, a prostitute, a lesbian whore, a liar and a cheat. I heard all these things about you, but I do not know you like that.  How would it make you feel. If I have was to become the problem, you are making me out of.  After being told you are crazy for 25 years, when you know in our heart what you have done for this country and is about to do, despite you'll, am I supposed to listen to you now, when you never gave me a chance. Ask yourselves, why I am I so hated, if am just a sick puppy dog? If this is so crazy why I get over 100 reads per day after just starting this new blog.  And why in the passed I got an average of 1,500 readers on any given day. And why are most of my readers repeat readers. Meaning they seem to come back for more.

 

I was Baker Acted in an unconstitutional decision by my doctor. And I fought it at the hospital and these things were concluded.

 

1: I have a right to my delusional ideas as you put them under the United States Constitution. They cannot force me to take any more medications for this after doing so for about 25 years without any changes in my thoughts ever, but the medications are causing me physical illnesses, like Diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure and even ED, things that absent of these drugs, seems to be repairing themselves. Do you suggest I take more drugs for these delusions that was establish by the media and not the White House? And why because you cannot see what I am revealing to the world?  Someone is catching on!  This is why I smoke weed, it relaxes me and doesn't have all these side effects, I never could sleep and always used something to put me down. I plan to get a license next year and the VA knows of my decision.

 

2: I have the right to freedom of speech under the United States Constitution, as long as I do not advocate to harm people or myself.

 

3: I have the right to practice the religion of my choice. I know I am the Son of Man and the true emancipator of the African American Slaves. I know we are the true Jews as describe in the Bible and those people who claim to be Jews are the synagogue of Satan, as explained in the Church of Philadelphia in the book revelation.  I have the right to believe this under the United States Constitution.

 

4: Now the letter you did not understand was about another right I have under the constitution which is separation of church or religion and state. All I did was explain the true intent of religion. As long as my ministry doesn't own anything not a penny, does not register as a legal entity with any governmental agency and have all our administrative work done by a charity such as our non profit organization. I therefore as a legal entity do not exist and I therefore have a voice you can never be taken away ever by government. Because I do not have to answer to government at any level because we own nothing we are separated from the state. That letter established my church, now it is up to you to legally challenge it or accept it. But I have the right to preach my gospel and you do not have the right to attempt to censure me.  To tell my sister to tell me to change my ways and teachings or fail, is an attempt of suppression. And you was wrong as a government authority to do this.  You have know say concerning my ministry, because of how it was founded.

 

5: Finally, we must always remember the Disabilities Act. Our organization has our 501 c 3, and SAM Account and everything else needed to go good work. It did a fine job setting this thing up.  And to say I will fail due to my mental condition and not the content of my programs and proposals, my ideas to solve community problems, may well create a new legal challenge that would be much greater then a successful local charity operating in Avon Park.  So I welcome discrimination due to my disability or religious beliefs. Under Federal and State Law you have not the right to judge the messenger unless I am breaking the law and if my message solves a given problem and you do not agree with it, it is your right to come up with an alternative.

 

What I have come to conclude is that I have nobody here in my corner, not even my sister. She claims Jesus Christ is Lord, but hates me for being as close to him as it gets. The problem is I know every religion on the face of the earth, with the exception of the one I just established, is based on a lie. It was Satan's plan to make the whole world praise him in one name or another.  Jesus Christ, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Buddha and the rest were establishments designed by Satan who we call the Illuminati.

 

So the problem is you think I am crazy, didn't they say that about Jesus Christ your savior?  I guess the good news is the world was right all along and that is why shit is so screwed up?  Nothing needs changing, but your pipe dream ride to heaven.  God would be a fool to invite you devil worshipers to his Kingdom. But when I say there can never be peace on earth until the state of Israel ceases to exist. Because all they do is start trouble and practice the worst of racism. Look how they treated the Palestinians in Palestine in the name of Zionism. The world is a mess because the world is based on one big lie that Jesus Christ was white and the African American slaves were equal in God's eyes to our Gentiles salve owners to include Jews in the South, who enslaved us and still holds us in mental bondage

 

What I am currently pondering on is what do I do next, if and when I win my claim or not? I feel unwanted here and you think you will be better off without me, but that isn't true. Though I know the government will never allow me to leave this country in  religious exile to South Africa, where I think I will find my followers. Because they know who I am. So either I will find my friends in Queensbridge my hometown in New York City, I  know I will still find friends there. But be forewarned if I am ran out of town, Avon Park is going to catch hell. And I am tired to the point and so tired of being disrespected, I just might take my money and go into hiding and leave never to return. I really do  not need anyone in Avon Park  and you'll are about to find that out who needs who. While you call me evil and crazy, it is me and my letters behind the scene that has postponed the heroin epidemic.  But I am crazy to say, the Cartels have storehouses all over the country just waiting for the right time.  And I am in the process of trying to end this drug war, but I am crazy. Yet that is the right position to take on this issue.

I got m ore help from a stranger than anyone in Avon Park. Why?  Because you are so busy trying to judge me the messenger, that you are not hearing anything I am saying. But it will be your loss and not mine's.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano  

No comments:

Post a Comment