Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Highlands County Corruption Investigations Led By the NCN

Highlands County Corruption Investigations Led By the NCN
 
1: We have documentation for the store manager at the Avon Park, FL. Wells Fargo Bank, clearly denying us the right to open a saving account to our non profit organization, unless every officer and director in our organization, do a roll call at there bank, before it is authorized. This is the power of the spirit that she would be so arrogant.   To deny my state constitutional right is writing.
 
We made a complaint to the Department of Treasury, office of comptroller of currency, who this morning said we have an open case that is under investigation.
 
Then Wells Fargo further injured themselves by sending me a letter denying my request, which is still under investigation by the federal government for practicing Jim Crow Banking Practices.
 
I plan to move all my money out of that bank once I settle with the government and sponsor a campaign that will either make them rectify their evil banking practices or close down.  And I might have Samantha fired! We do not need them, they need us!
 
Then there is another major case, but I cannot fill you in yet. Because it reaches high places.
 
The Issue: Suppose a child needs an emergency operation. They are denying black community the right as a tax deductible organization to start a crowd funding campaign in that child's name under tax deductions unless they all report to the bank manage first, they are telling me that our account that is linked to Pay Pal cannot create have a  chasm to protect our money from fraudulent debits.  Meaning anyone with Pay Pal authorization can rob all our money from our account at will. This is RICO shit! I might sue them for class action damages
 
Rev. Paul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment