Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Seed of Apostle Paul Castellano

The Seed of Apostle Paul Castellano

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

Something suspicious happened today.  A young woman named Keba, who is said to be the daughter of my cousin Boykin Hilton, whose mother name is Lori.  However, the spirit tells me this is a lie and for the security of our nation and her security as well, this must be verified. 

 

In my screenplay the Apostle, which I might put on the market, because it is a great reference book in screenplay format that quickly will take you through many strategic and covert operations I was involved in.  A lot of adventure. And that brings us to Keba and a daughter by whom I know is means and is being stolen for some foolish reason.

 

While I lived in Corona, New York, with my father's uncle, who we called Uncle Brother and Aunt Vera, whom I felt treated me as less that a nephew and was all about my paying them rent. Now understand, I was in college, using my Old GI bill and was working part time to be able to offered the overhead of $100 per month, plus food, tuition, books and  so forth.  Think about it, this was around 1979-80 and my room was the size a cellblock.  And for example they rented to a friend of sister Egeria whom was a stranger for $75 per week and he had access to a whole apartment though he rented a room, whereby he used it to fence stolen goods.  This will explain how I Frank Paul Jones felt while living there.

 

I went into the Army when I was 17 years old and got out at 18 years old. I made a deal to return once I matured and therefore was actually in transition to returning to active duty to perform more covert operations. During my first enlisted we designed the AIDS virus and during this enlistment my crowning achievement was designing star wars technology or the nuclear umbrella to prevent ICBM attacks.

 

Nobody knew if I was going to survive this. Just because I tell you I am the Son of Man now, doesn't mean we didn't recognize danger as it was faced. I say I am the Son of Man today, because now I speak in the aftermath and I survived all of these challenges that were required for the transition of power, authority and ruler ship. 

 

Therefore, we decided it was imperative that I create a seed.  I had feelings for Lori and felt she was being mistreated as well. Like Hiltons as I described, they could not help themselves, they were greedy, but gave everything to their most disloyal children.  And that was their downfall, because those they mistreated for a dime profit, did not come to their rescue at the hands of those who they favored.  The two Hiltons they gave birth to was  Boykin and Patricia who were spoiled rotten had no understanding of loyalty and they know they mistreated their parents. Uncle Brother who had everything was buried in a pine box.  It hurt me, but in my time of need, I felt they treated me like I was slave, yet I always the King.

 

My spirit tell me, I had Lori come to me one night, while I asleep to have sex with me that she would give birth to my first child. My aunt and uncle wouldn't allow me to have a relationship and they knew of my feeling, but that would have been two slaves making a home as house niggers in the Master's Home.  They intended for Boykin to have her and not me, but he wasn't interested in her and too many girls at all at that time. Which is his business and fro him to explain. But please do not talk to me like I hasn't there and saw the reality.

 

But my senses tell me he used my daughter as bragging rights and that is all she was.  Just to say, "That is my daughter," to people.  I do not think he even paid child support and they really think they can steal a seed of a King.  Because of who they once were.

 

I sense a problem because after I made this revelation know to her, Boykin and President Obama.  Boykin seems to want to make terrorist threats, like before. I let the last threat slide, I cannot allow him the opportunity to cut his own life short, by rubbing it in.  His best bet is to remain silent and pray I do no uncover a plot to steal my child as to say I am nothing but a slave.

 

I really think that these fools thought they could use me as a damn sperm donor, not knowing who they were dealing with and who was always in control?

 

Here is the timeline of Keba: Once I prove she is my daughter, I will than know for certain, I have a daughter by Janet Jackson as well, because I made sure they were born not far apart.  I know that I cannot love the one I cannot see, if I cannot love the one I can see. I have to start supporting whatever she desires within righteousness, her knowing who she is and accepting it will open a lot of doors for her. and empower her beyond her imagination  She deserves her birthrights and whatever Boykin put into her development, I will compensate for it. She is my first born and one of my Princesses, who I demand respect and honor towards her as if it was me.  Now that it is known, if anything happens to her, I will be relentless in my revenge.  I name her Princess Keba and will give her a new name when the time is right.

 

But, Boykin committed a sin against me and I will judge it all later. He made me reject Keba to her fact at about age 11, just before I was to go on a important mission. He told her in front of me, that she was my daughter, something she had no right to know at that time. I cried like a baby, because I was in so much pain, to have to tell my seed, I cannot be your father, I cannot be a apart of your life for a long time. I asked the God, "What have I done."  Now I realize what I should have asked was. Boykin, what have you done?

 

Boykin job was to be a father and pay child support and for that be rewarded on my day. Instead he was a father to everyone's children but mines that he called his. He didn't support Keba or Lori, they only used Lori as a baby momma and housemaid. Now he feels he has the authority to threaten me over the truth being revealed, as to say "I will kill you over my daughter." If I am on point, his best bet is to start praying and making amends to her. Because they actually think I am a slave, whose offspring belongs to them my slave master and today the world is in the process of being overcome by me and they are broke.  They might need to start asking for forgiveness or pray I am wrong, which is rare.

 

And since this discovery, Minister Farrakhan stopped accepting my e-mail. Thinking I have to be a fraud, because no man of God will not have a seed.  Stay Tuned! I guess he is against me to.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment