Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Responsibility to my Bloodline


My Responsibility to my Bloodline

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I jumped all over the Hilton's and dogged out Boykin for doing what he was setout to do. Which was to not love Keba as he should have, not support her financially , but always give her an identify as having a father.  Could you have  imagined if she said, "My father is God."  That is a cross she needed not bear carry. Now it will not be hard for her to learn to love me without un reasonable attachments to the Hilton's and understand who she is.  However, I always favored the Hilton's. I just had to say what I said to let them know I am the head of this family and what they are about to receive is a blessing from me and not that lie  white Jesus Christ.  I offer them Royalty and for them to reject me, would be to want to be a slave to Satan rather than love their cousin. I owe Boykin dearly and he has always been one of my closet cousins, but has his problems, he knew me from New York City. I might place him? I do not know!   But I know I owe him at least a Peter-belt Truck or something. Thank you cousin and you was loyal and I love you.

 

I will turn to the Hilton's to teach our truths. Like I said I offer them royalty and financial abundance. As for Boykin, he is a hero! One day you will understand what was at stake and why he had to be exactly as he was. And it had to happen this way.

 

The Moss Family: These people are disloyal and hate each other. I blame Aunt Lois for how they have become. She was mad about my timeline and I believe she plotted against me more than once.  This wasn't meant for her generation and she knew it.  They are always about a game, always about getting over on people and  even each other and never accomplishing shit as a result of dishonesty.  Always hiding their money and for what?  I made two of them Board of Director members of our organization, did they take ownership? Hell No! These guys must come out of the oppressed mentality and stop thinking they can outsmart me. Things I know was planned against me, I would never mention but it goes on in the darkness.  And every lie ands scheme will be made known.

 

They will act as a double agent and support people against me and they are who put the Freemasons onto me offering me a prize as an insult thin king I needed children so they sent someone who couldn't bear children, clowning on me and laughing at me over beer and constantly plotting shit, they are who are against me most, thinking this will make them accepted by these low life losers, when everything they can ever have must first be approved by me. Yet they watched me rub pennies for over a year and a half to keep things above water with our organization, they were always good for a small loan ($50) by month end but never a commitment to constant support or giving much at all financially, while hoping we fail as hoped by Prince Hall Freemasons. But being I am insane. Therefore, I understand they could never have helped themselves. Its in the bible about the wheat and the weed.

While the Prince Hall Freemasons gathered against me, their sole existence to practice Masonry is based on my existence.  And Worshipful Master Roberts who they dishonored and not show up at his funeral knew me and made me chaplain before he died, meaning I did not have to buy that building, I was already over it, the day he died.

What bothers me is that our organization is the foundation to everything to include access to certain areas in town, but we get no respect.  "Those who have ears let the hear."

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment