Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Egeria Mystery Resolution

The Egeria Mystery Resolution

 

1: Tyrone Moss take a Polygraph Test and or Mafia Truth Serum.

 

If he has nothing to hide he will willingly take a polygraph test at Madison Square Garden at a cost of $1,000.  I will pay for it and if I am not satisfied he will be examined by the Gambino Crime Family of New York City. Why? While they had my bogged down here, it would not even seem complete unless someone was up there as well.  This make me wonder about Aunt Lois also, because when I saw her last, I saw fear in her eyes as if she knew she was about to die.  I just have to wonder after what they tried on me, Egeria was weak and sick.  She couldn't defended herself from Tyrone.  The question is who is he loyal too.

 

2: We order 2 DNA kits to check for Ella and Dahoud compatibility. I think Dahoud should contact John J. Gotti and person the same check. Cost for four kits $400.

 

3: We will hire a lawyer to update all our documents and procedures and determine who will run this organization's what and how in Florida before I leave to recruit some real men out of Queensbridge, who will see an opportunity to protect the financial futures and do community work that will have a nationwide impact.

 

Let us make our decision after we identity the players and there actual roles, based on these results.  While Ella is masquerading as the head of the Jones Family interest, maybe she is not even a Jones, she is a Gotti, while in reality I am a Jones. So whose house is she living in?  But she planned to put me on the street if I got sick and got Baker Act.

 

Meanwhile in the name of God, she probably tortured my uncle Worshipful Master Eston Roberts in his last days, who was my successor power of attorney with John J. Gotti as my agent.  He set me up as the Chaplain over the Pride of Avon Prince Hall Freemasons to insure the proper transition and knew who I was. But she called herself saving him my telling him to praise her Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, so that he may go to heaven.  When he just needed medical assistance. 

 

Now she feels she should has rights over that building because of what she did for him, by being his caretaker.  This is a rational for trying to move in on me, rather than accept her place and assist.  But they never made such an agreement, but this her character and lack of respect for men.  That building was set aside for me.  And for this reason she Married Dale Williams, someone she is smarter than and would depend on her financially. Someone she could boss around and control there destiny. We know how he ended up screwing with her.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment