Sunday, July 20, 2014

Paul Catches Flack from Family for Claiming Keba

Paul Catches Flack from Family for Claiming Keba

I just need to know something. If she isn't my child I will know I was played and for this information I will put my money behind my mouth. 

It seems like all I get is opposition from my family. Even my two and only two sisters based on assumptions and non empirical data decided I am delusional. I am delusional because my spirit told me that either Keba is my daughter or there is no daughter from Janet Jackson, which would require me to start spreading my seeds, in case something goes wrong and we fail to extend life of mankind by breaking the code of the humankind DNA.  Therefore, this question must be answered ASAP.  This is imperative information required in my timeline.

 

How could a loving sister, not support my blood cousin Boykin Hilton who probably never took a DNA test, if not of me, between them that a determination should be made, if this family cares anything about my mental health.  And I cannot understand why a search for Tyler Brooks and Richard Starks was not completed and verification of that been made also concerning the first successful testicle transplant performed by mankind.  Placing us 30 ahead of mankind in medical technology with a 11 year old boy.  The significance is if I did that at 11, what else did I do since then?  Therefore what is such a big miracle that child that is mine's, is believed to be someone else's? Things like this happen all the time.   But instead just tell Paul, he is delusional. Don't even bother to check into it. Who are they reporting to and what are they trying to hide?

 

But if it is God's will, I will win my case for service connected disability from the VA soon and I will have the ability to pay people to find out things for me, because that is what they do for a living.  Private investigators are not that expensive to hire and they are located nationwide.  So it would be best to fess up now if we are hiding something. If  not save me the $10,000. Hell once I settle, to make it interesting, if I am wrong, I will give it to her.  If she is not my child, I will pay her $10,000 for the information, but if she is, I will give her much more in the world, which is about to be handed over to me.

 

I do not want anything from Keba, she was not raised by me, she doesn't even know me yet, but being the wisest man on earth and her biological father she should want to get to know me. Understand why I was never there.  A small price to pay considering. I just want to find out who she is and if she checks out, place her in my will and help her get on her feet.  I hear she does hair, maybe we can buy her a beauty parlor down here.  Because she deserves her birthrights, which is way beyond what I have planned for the Hilton's. Sure they will be blessed, but she is my firstborn and a Princess among all the Zews worldwide.  She has a high place in my Kingdom!

 

But instead people want to threaten me and punk me calling delusional and crazy. Yet nothing I presented in the past couple of weeks are delusional or cannot be proven with a little effort. And because I am low on cash and have been for awhile,  people got away with just calling me names such as crazy and deranged to include my own family who is on the top of the list.  Doing this without empirical data or fact to back them up. They just give less than a damn about me.  And their true color are now showing.

 

However, after going to the hospital this last time due the unconstitutional use of the Baker Act. It was determined that after over 25 years of being medicated the VA they could not ever change how I think (there is not documented evidence that medication works for me, but it factual data showing the pills are making physically sick) and it is my constitutional right to be delusional as many great minds that have come before mankind were also called such terms and worst only because the masses could not understand them.  They were before their time!

 

It was established that I can think whatever I think as long as it doesn't pose a threat to myself or others. I can express these thoughts due to my rights of freedom of speech and can create my own religion based on my rights to practice of religion and the separation of church and state.  Meaning as long as our religious order never owns anything, in reality we are not even subject to the law of the state or union as long as it doesn't pose a threat to people.

 

I cannot do human sacrifices, but I can practice the culture we believe will be productive in building black unity to include polygamous community relationships that can be documented as contract agreements having intangible value as a copyright, but never being registered with the County and therefore never being established as a marriage based on state law, but still a marriage based on our religious rights, whereby the contractual agreement is still enforceable in court, but based on the actual agreement and not any marriage laws of mankind.  But ask everyone. Paul is crazy and everything else that is negative. What people fail to realize is marriage is supposed to be between man and God, but a marriage contract registered with the state, is defined by the government and not God or the religious order that established this union.

 

Our teachings are based on what I believe is a divine source of information.  And the Order of the Zews was established here in Avon Park, FL., since 4 March 1959 or the beginning of a new calendar representing the birth of the Son of Man and emancipator of the African American Slaves who we call  the Zews.  As a religion it gives me a voice that cannot be taken away, because of separation of church and state is being practiced as it was intended to be used.

 

No money made is kept by the religious order, it is not responsible for its administrative tasks or own any of its historical documentation, nor owns as much as a bank account.  Thereby making it a truly emancipated religious order.  Who depends on the National Community Network, INC., for administrative support, a place to congregate and who owns all rights or copyrights created by this religious order. Yet has no religious ties nor endorse or opposes any of its viewpoints, but is a non religious 501 c 3 public charity and a totally separate entity..

 

Plus, until we clearly understand how my powers came to me and how it could be passed on.  I could never have a child of mine's think she is of a bloodline of people known for practicing witchcraft.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment