Monday, July 28, 2014

Deputy mayor Brenda Grey Follow up

Deputy mayor Brenda Grey Follow up

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I almost fell out with my family due to lack of support by family I felt they were against me, because they seem to never try to help me do anything, when everything I am doing is really for them first and then the world.  We have a bloodline and we have believers, followers, warriors, and we have to look at the consequences of all who are involved.  If I was to fail, my bloodline would probably pay a heavy price unless they convince my enemies that they were never a part of this movement.

 

However, my bloodline and especially my sisters must accept that if I fail my enemy would have to kill them and many more of my bloodline or anyone they think sided with me.  But first we must identify the enemy or potential threats. This decision would come from Bavaria.

 

The reality is that I am the government, but there is a system and a culture within each agency and therefore there is no way I will have complete and total control and influence over any agency. In fact the FBI had me under investigation since John J. Gotti conviction. But I would always be able to walk out the back door through the Secret Service. So I was never concerned with the FBI.

 

The White House has always been friendly with me. For one we create Presidents, not to say we control them or their every move, but I can say we did a lot with George Bush.   He make this possible. He opened the Pandora box. 

 

Anyway, if you understand the power of the lobbyist, you would understand the foundation of the corruption that made a democracy a lie.  Money rules! Everywhere but Avon Park buys positions in politics by  developing campaign funds based on a vision that targets a certain group of associates and people. By selling a vision of growth and by spending money to influence and persuade people to agree with their vision  to put hem in office into to control the municipal budget. Here they run on popularity. So I will return the favor, Brenda Giles and Associates, in the future if you cannot come up with at least $100,000 in campaign funds, you just might be replaced. You need to change your ways of doing business.  This town is being put under purchase.

 

Let us be real, the mayor here gets $3,000 per year? The City Council members get $1,800 per year, but legislates for the management done by the City Manger, what budget of about $40,000,000. You have the power to stop the beachfront from opening based on crime statistics that are irrelevant and could be better managed by the right people and do to the geographic area, it is really easy to secure. You have the power to determine the fate of my community where I live and what funding will be applied to develop it and you have kept this job on reputation alone.  Al of you'll.  The people of Avon Park has no dream, has no vision for a better future, the schools are failing, drugs ran ramped and people cannot even find a job  and you want to stop me to steal their joy of eye opening revelations?. But know I am not alone.

 

I think I will start creating competition in  politics around here. I see a place that can grow and build a strong economy that is African American inclusive. I see hope that must be founded on truth. And I think money spent wisely and properly will influence people to think differently and not be so afraid. My sister is afraid only because she is not from New York City, I am Gambino and nobody fucks with me. This God shit is my nice side, because I can just make demands and have them carried out. Let us not get it twisted. The reality is politics in Highlands County has been getting a free ride too long. And once I show the world the money and wise investment that is here, money you will need for financial backed to be taken seriously in future politic here.  Then the question becomes what side of history do you want to be on ?

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment