Friday, July 11, 2014

Rev. Frank Paul Jones the Bloodline, the Mythology and Why


Rev. Frank Paul Jones the Bloodline, the Mythology and Why

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones

 

First of all, I will disclose my genealogy.  I am the Son of Frank Clark Jones and Blond Eva Jones and Carlo Gambino is a mythology. The reality is he (Carlo Gambino) worked for me. What he did was smart. He saved the Mafia who worked for the Jews who worked for the Illuminati.  I made the Gambino Crime Family into what it has become.  John J. Gotti is alive and we faked his death to get him out of prison.  He works for me and is my agent with general power of attorney. My name is unknown to me at this time.

 

Frank Clark Jones was the Son of Paul Jones and Marry Elizabeth Hilton Jones. The key here is the Hilton's.  Frank knew about everything and was always in on it. He saved the Prince Hall Freemasons from getting killed up, he was connected. He and my uncle Worshipful Master Eston Roberts agreed to blackball me from ever being a Prince Hall Freemason. Had I joined I might had to kill a bunch of those dummies. The mafia called me God and did what had to be done to take over to include kill people in high places, but these fools were teaching people I was demon possessed and I came to save them and my people.  I would gotten angry and kill them off.  Now think if I had became damn Christian, who I always said as a child "you are bunch of stupid negroes." I never bought into that bullshit.

 

Frank Clark Jones worked for me and had a key (he could talk to Paul Castellano).  You have to understand I was born with some type of gift and I just took over things very young, but I was under the supervision of my mother and not Carlo Gambino, who actually was under my supervision, because I could not be denied. He was really the advisor, I made all final decisions. Once we killed off my mother, who didn't really die and her funeral was a fake.  My Great-Grandmother Cora almost screwed things up. She knew that wasn't my mother - she knew her child, she was crying "what you'll done to her and that isn't my girl."  She had to be moved back and away for the body. Once she died, it was me and John J. Gotti and I made all decisions. She left us, because she knew the mission would have required her to live a lifestyle like me but she deserved better. How could she be rich I poor. She had to go and it hurt me.  I guess she knew my mission or vision, would not bring her to the other side of the mountain. This was not meant for or her generation. Nobody is being lifted out of graves and all that bullshit. The only way she will make it is if they froze her body.

 

Let me explain something. I write with authority today. But it wasn't like that always. Frank Paul Jones had no idea about Paul Castellano until 1989. I am Frank Paul Jones who is writing this letter. I am ordain through an internet ministry and it is legal, giving me the legal authority of a reverend for business needs only. I do not buy into religion. 

 

And let me tell you, for most of my life until I was afraid for my life. I felt psychologically abused by my father Frank, I felt someone killed my mother and blamed Frank, I got raped in Army and thought they were going to kill me over them. I was afraid for my life, always knowing, I am some deep shit and never knowing what or why.  I couldn't find a job, no matter how well I did in college. I felt like the world was against me and didn't know why. I got drunk thinking i could not stop. These are the things that Paul Castellan o put me through. My whole life was screwed up as far back as i could see.  Then I found out who I was. And knew deep in my heart it was all true, because things started to make sense to me. I remembered thing very clearly and knew things they didn't talk about on CNN.  I was writing the White House and getting responses through a system of communications I designed. But prior to 1989 I was the most afraid dude on the planet. Now I realize I am the most hated after putting myself through all this bullshit. But if the bible isn't fulfilled the world will forever be in mental slavery.

 

All I knew was that Frank Clark Jones gave me two directive and Uncle Billy or Worshipful Master gave me one.

 

Frank said: You are your greatest enemy and you must search for the truth. And Uncle said, self perseveration is the first law of nature and it is not a rule it is a law.

 

All I knew was that I was born to suffer, but had not real understanding as to why. I was one of the loneliness people on the planet and still is. I do not feel loved by anyone in my life, because what is required they haven't been armed with. They just cannot and will not believe me.  I cannot find anyone who understands what I explaining to them.

 

To do what I did required me to be without relations with women on committed basis. Because all I seem to be able to do is hurt them, due to nature of the mission and the mindset required to perform my duties. I cannot express my emotions like most people. I do not want that burden on me and will  not allow it.  Sure I might cry once in a while when I am alone, but will nit even allow that to continue too long.  How can I show concern for a single life, when I was directly was associated with the killings of millions or even hundreds of millions of people on my watch, from AIDS to drug infestation to war after war. I didn't have to allow it, but I did, because it is really a self fulfilling prophesy you are experiencing. What the world is not receiving is based on what the world believes. And I can take this to the end if people refuse to wakeup and will survive according to scripture but will you? I am not trying to save me for me but you from me. There is no Paul Castellano without Frank Paul Jones, but there was Jones prior to Castellano. The name Frank Paul I gave my self as soon as I was able write. My mother allowed me to name myself with black birth certificate saying only Jones on  it

 

My mother was Blond Eva Austin. Her bloodline through her parents Milton and Juanita, who were unmarried but my mother was given her father's name Austin, something I respect of him, I have contact with both sides of my mother's bloodline and the Hilton's Bloodline on my father's side. But due to my mission, I had to deny my Hilton bloodline in order to create the mythology associated with Apostle Paul Castellano, who was really a Zew with the name Jones labeled on him by his slave master?  We didn't do business in slave name. What can a slave own? And there is m ore to the Hilton's that meets the eye.

 

As far as how convincing we were, the Gambino family performed  many blood test, because they really didn't want that level of association with black man. I shamed them but made them.  My blood will pass any test necessary that I say I want it to pass. Because I have that amount of power.  Now today the same people will dispute I am a Jones and full Zewish bloodline?  No because the mystery behind the Hilton's and why they cannot help themselves and have to always act like schemers trying to get over on someone is their true bloodline.

 

One day while in Queensbridge as a child, I overheard a conversation between my Grandmother "Grandma Honey,' and Mr.  Lee. The father of Dr. Bob Lee from Queensbridge.  Understand Mr. Lee is full blooded Sicilian.  But he claims his name is Lee?  Anyway they were talking in their foreign tongues and I overheard them. I said I thought you was Indian, she put me in my place chastised me, told me the truth because she was already caught. I saw her mean side, I was scared of that lady that everybody said was so nice. But she was nice to me, that was Hilton family secret. The Hilton bloodline is my tie to Sicily and not Carlo Gambino. If they were Indians you think they would be so greedy?  That is not Native American, but European characteristics. I guess you didn't know there are black Sicilians, but that was separates them for Italians, all that African blood they have. The Gambino Crime Family, I own! They (the Hilton's) are like they are because that is how they were made from the beginning.

 

I am sorry for so many things I have done. Things you can only imagine and it is so hard to do. How do I express remorse, when I know I did what was required of me for the greater good of Family, Friends and Associates first, then a Nation of people and then the world. To regret a successful mission accomplished, is to regret the prize at the end and not the journey. If we win and we will, it is the people who hated me the most, that I will be with from here on out most of the time?  So if I am on point which I know I AM then  you'll need to get on the bandwagon. Ask yourselves?   How should I feel about giving up a whole lifetime in suffering and poverty like the people who I came to emancipate a people and save the world.  When it turned out to be a  world that hates me to the core and it is by its design until the end.

 

Well the great mystery is no longer science fiction. We will extend the expected life of humankind to about 150 years on the average. We plan to break the code to humankind DNA. Our promise is 150 years and then we will work on eternal this idea of eternal life. And to put it on the table, not everyone will be blessed. I will not create situation whereby my life continues to be in conflict with people due to their stupidity. Those people got there promise with whom they serve and can have their 70 years and some resurrection out of the grave or whatever as their last dream. I am tired of ignorant people because it turns into dishonor and disrespect. I promise you this, if you turn to dust, you will not be resurrected, but if you see the light in time you just might make it to the other side of the mountain.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment