Friday, July 18, 2014

Rev. Frank Paul Jones Put Under Baker Act

Rev. Frank Paul Jones Put Under Baker Act

 

We are coming to the end game. Just because I expressed concern about a 25 year old service connected disability case with the Veterans Affairs, that was decided on in my favor in Washington D.C., but still seems to be moving too slow and argued the fact the first testicle transplant in the world done in 1969 with Richard Starks donor and Tyler Brooks recipient is evidence that I Apostle Paul Castellano do truly exist and the many things I claim I have done has to at least be considered possible, my psychiatrist abused her authority under the Baker Act.  She involuntarily committed me into a psychiatric ward for 3 days and forced me to fight for my constitutional rights to be released, not because I was a threat to myself others, but because she said people might think I am delusional.  The knows people will soon find out I am not delusional at all!

 

The problem is that my diagnosis is a lie. Still everyone has a right to their delusions, as long as they do not pose a threat to themselves or others.  I think a person is delusional for people to think they are going to a heaven pie in the sky with streets paved with gold for eternity for being a do goody-goody. The is retarded!

 

Richard and Tyler, needs to acknowledge what I am saying on Facebook to be retransmitted, that everyone that I AM.  You'll have received your calling.  Because there is power in self knowledge and once the African American Slaves know who they are and acknowledge me as their King, they will have empowered themselves as rulers also.  And I already know, because I was forewarned in the hospital, they are going to try to bribe Richard and Tyler, to continue to deceive the world into believing the so-called Jesus Christ which we now know is name created by Satan is a white man and therefore a prophesy that can never fulfill.  Because how can that be, when I am he?

 

Let me tell you how far these southern so-called Prince Hall Freemasons and Christian slaves have went to destroy me. They molested a little girl years ago at Age 6, knowing my day would come and I would return to this place. Then they mistreated her and abused her sexually and physically. By using mind control that convinced her that I AM the Lord, who molested her, sent her on a path of abuse, to have three children from three different men, not getting the support she deserves and so many other bad things of personal nature. Only because I wanted to defile her body, because I never wanted her from the beginning.  What they did was so convincing, that after I pleaded with her to believe me when I said, "I would never do such a thing to anyone."  And that such a son of man is the son of Satan. Whom she thought I was and loved for my evil deeds against her.  She was still convinced until recently and now she wants to run away.

 

She is a weed, not because she is a bad person, but understand that demon possession is not about evil spirits, but about the confusion of ones mind.  She was made to dsitract me and stop us.

 

So it was said:

 

24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

Given New Meaning to:

Read: Luke: 7: 36-50

48 And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” 49 Then those who were at table with him began to say among themselves, “Who is this, who even forgives sins?” 50 And he said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Now I ask who you may ask is this person, but will name her in the book of life only after her request based on her future decisions. Because due to humiliation and dangers they put on her in and placed upon her, she has the right to her privacy. But now she must give me my space, that all account may be settled.  The fight I must fight, requires space.

To: The Weeds:

Had you lined up every single and available woman of proper age that you specifically preserved and set aside for me upon my return, I would called you all righteous and true believers.  But as a result the prize you have chosen for me, I will place everyone of you beneath her, for you have shamed and ruined a child of God, for a diabolical cause.  But through the power of the spirit, if she can overcome what you have done, she will understand her true blessing of forgiveness and the power I place upon her over you, something many of you will not know or understand.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment