Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Keba Case on Standby

The Keba Case on Standby

 

I just got a letter from my sister Ella stating, Lori said she never slept with me, Keba is Hilton, Janet is a delusion and if I want to help Keba do it out of the kindness of my heart do it for Jesus Christ.  These are the types of things that make me feel dishonored. My own sister, didn't believe anything I said and didn't spend one penny to search for the truth, but claims she love me. She says you are smart, but then says, you do not even know Jesus is white so how can you be him?  She placed the credibility of Lori, who she never met, Boykin a known everything immoral and Pat a habitual liar and thief over me, but she loves me

 

Lori said she didn't sleep with me, which is a true statement. The fact is that she actually had sex with me while I was sleep and left me to go to her bed, but the spirit sent her to me.  But the spirit isn't admit able in court.  Because you say it doesn't exist.  Therefore she had sex with me while I was sleep and to some it is called that rape.  Being she was not my woman who slept with me, what right did she have to my seed?  So the spirit is her only defense. Now if she claims she never had sex with me and Keba DNA matches min e's, what can she say for herself. I raped him to steal his sperm, so that people would  think Boykin is a real man and Paul is a crazy fool.

 

Now like I said, I am no sperm donor and I will not allow a seed of mine's to continue down the road of praising a white Jesus and thinking I am delusional and someone to be ashamed of. When I am the light of the world.

 

When I get my money, I will invest in information and information resources.  I will hire a private investigation agency. On the top of the list will be to solve the Keba dilemma. What a DNA kit cost $100 and all I need is a piece of hair, a soda can she drank out of, get real.  They told me maybe she doesn't want a blood test. Why? I offered her $10,000 just to take it at the VA. This would be very easy money and I can made all the arrangements.

 

So I am supposed to get a bunch of money, continued to be called delusional by family, friends and the media whenever, I say something they do not understand, to end up in a nursing home at the VA, where they will change my dippers and tell me I am delusional until I die. Or they set me up as incompetent for handling my financial affairs and take control my assets, as they are building their case now to carry this out. I am 55 year old and time is running out?  If it takes every dime I get, I will find peace of mind, by searching for what I know is true. And I might do it out of South African, I do not feel at home here anymore. Because not one person believes me and admits it, even when they say they do, in the heat of the moment I am a liar all over again.  But I know if I leave the Prince Hall Freemasons will eat my sister Ella alive, because I know Lujuana knows the truth, due to her association with my nephew and his father, she just has to pick her side and soon.  But Ella, she is just naïve and never respected men.

In his dying bed, she called herself saving my uncle Worshipful Master Roberts who knew me and knew I was the Lord and was handed a Masonic Bible by me, which if Vaughn Jenkins had any sense, who appraise it at least $1,000,0000 and place it in a vault. But her rather waste my time and his with these childish games. 
 
All these years, I have been called delusional based on what the media said. When I was arrested at the White House, I said everything I am saying and they said I was bipolar and not delusional, so based on who am I delusional?  Never was as much as a penny was spent to prove or disprove anything I said. They just spend crazy money medicating me and keeping me down, so nobody would listen  to me. Yet these fools cannot see why.

 

Rev. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment