Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Mystery of Egeria

The Mystery of Egeria

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I see an error in my judgment. I knew Egeria died and I do not know if Michael J. Jackson is really dead and I knew John J. Gotti escaped from prison soon after he received my general power of attorney, granting him the authority to carryout my affairs and not the Jones Family.  Because of family members like mine's it is a wise thing to have people out there that can act as your agent.  More than one is even better, but make sure they are loyal and lay down their lives as their bond.  This can protect you from petty people like Ella Gotti.  Did I say Ella Gotti.  They need not be issued until ready to execute.

 

My mistake was that because John J. Gotti told me she died, it was because it was his call, meaning she did something wrong. But it was information given to me, to let me know a fact that her death was not a fake like my mother's and John's.  Understand the partnership between John and Egeria and Blond. John J. Gotti tried his best to create another me, he is the father of both Ella E. Gotti and Dahoud R. Gotti, but we will never have a blood test.  Right?  Because I am crazy?

 

Egeria seems to have been killed because she was the only person left in the world who was for me.  Even in the homosexual community she adopted the position that homosexual practices is by choice and when she did it, it was because that was what she wanted to do. Whoever whacked my sister will be found and punished, because she was the only person at that time in my corner in my life who knew who I was.

 

Now I understand Egeria's message to me.  She would say, "I died before and I am not afraid and that is was peaceful."  She said "the reason why me and her didn't have anything was because Lujuana and Ella conspired to sell it all." Now I understand what she was forewarning me about.  They are a team.

 

I think Tyrone owes me a written report about my sister's last moments.  Because he was the only one there when she died. Tyrone claims all was fine, but she complained to me that he never paid any bills while he was with her. He is not a suspect, but I must investigate this. Tyrone has to meet with Apostle Paul Castellano that everything be made known.  I believe Egeria was killed, because she was the only person I had left in the world who was in m y support. And the $50G was not meant for Ella or Lujuana, so we will pay for some professional services before I leave to settle who will run what and how.

 

This stunt by Ella Gotti and crew, only awaken me to who Egeria was and why she died. Next I will make all responsible wish they were never born.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment