Monday, July 21, 2014

Designing a System of Community Leadership

Designing a System of Community Leadership

 

It seems like everything I try to do, there is a lot of opposition, Its like people are coming at me from every direction, trying to deny me every right that a man should have. To includes the right to reproduce, the support of my children and self and any other repressive act. People can continue to call on Jesus Christ, as of now my name is Apostle Paul Castellano, I will probably keep Paul, but I think it would be proper I carry Zulu as a last name to represent my roots back to Africa.  I think I want to give the South African the duty of giving me my last name or at least be a part of the process.  My new name!

 

Something like Paul Shaka Zulu. Just to get an idea as the relevance I am searching for.

 

Let's look at how things are done among the Zulu Nation and how you have interpreted the bible.  Understand the King of Kings, is not an elected position, but the proper place for the chosen one. The qualification for such a position, is that not only do the white man fear him, as they fear all black man, but as a result of their fears, they will have no choice but to do business with him, because he owns them and they do not even know it yet.

 

What we must do is similar to the civil rights movement of the 1960's. Except for, I am not Dr. King and they cannot whack me. In fact we whacked him because he wasn't me and will whack anyone else who tries to steal my flock.  I will not grant any man on earth the right to emancipate the African American Slaves that they knew for certain, who I AM.

 

But lets be real. You can pray on you knees calling on God in heaven or you can start telling me what we need, so I can consider it in the big picture. I have a website called theNationalCommunityNetwork.org.  We accept email.

 

It is meant to be interactive, meaning I want you all to inform about what is happening around the country and world, instead of me depending on CNN and their agenda, which is the security of Israel and oppressing the black man.

 

Taytan is a young child age 12 told me, his family believes Jesus Christ is black, but they are waiting on a miracle. Yet I have performed many already, some have been suppressed by the government for security reasons and some that will soon be revealed. However, I refuse to reduce myself to a magician, one who goes around fooling people simply because the eyes are quicker than the hands.

 

Soon the world will know that when I was 11 years old, I performed the first successful testicle transplant in 1969. All of mankind could not match this until 2001, placing us about 32 years ahead of the world's medical community, when I was only 11 years old.  My bloodline or the bloodline of the Lord, will be revealed soon and I understand one of my children was very fruitful and multiplied, giving us 7 children already and another on the way. Understand people like Farrakhan probably believed or wanted to accuse me of being an infidel based on the Koran, based on the idea that no man of God, would go without a seed. But my firstborn child was a miracle and she had to be strong to endure all those children without any support from her father, who rules the world. But everyone had a cross to bear and believe me she was never forsaken. But was made to do as she did.  And there is at least one more daughter and perhaps many more of all races from all over the world. This would explain why I had sex with so many very attractive woman in Germany and Louisiana. For all I know, I might have my own damn Army out there waiting to be awaking.

 

The miracle is when black people become unified and start working together as one.  The miracle is that I can say I am the Son of Man, without fear of being whacked because I am he. And the key we as descendents of Zulus is we must recognize that a tribe is like a street gang.  The King or Chief, is the one that nobody else dear claim they are or they die. So therefore until someone says they want my job as King of the Zews and survive their quest, you are just stupid for not listening to me. Because nobody else has anything to say on this subject.

 

I am the King of the Zews and if anyone else wants me job, speak up or shut up. As for Jesus Christ, I put him to rest also. I cannot kill the dead. Jesus Christ is a lie to make black people think the Son their leader is a white man. And Jesus Christ is just another name created by Satan, that all you fools would praise him in one name or another. So keep getting on you knees preying to a non existent God, or learn how to write and express your needs as a people and begin the process of organizing the Churches as I explained to you how.  No church should own anything to allow separation of church and state. Not to say give away your property owned by the Church. But to understand these entities are not a church, because there can be no record of a church if it is to be between man and God, without government interferences.

 

You gave Dr. King a chance to come to me begging for my property, maybe now you need to start asking the right person.  And I am handing nothing over in the name of Jesus Christ, for I wasn't given that name. I was given a birth certificate that said Jones, my slave name I had no choice of. With a pencil I wrote Frank Paul and when asked what was my name, I replied Paul. The representative of the Roman Catholic Church replied, "Paul?, God's name is not Paul."  And they laughed. But now I get the last laugh. And if ZULU is of the 666 names, it will not be used either.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment