Saturday, July 26, 2014

Willie B. Knight a Trader Against God

Willie B. Knight a Trader Against God

 

Open Letter:

 

WILLIE B. KNIGHT - Former Treasurer - The Pride of Avon - Lodge 462

1307 SOUTHLAKE BLVD
AVON PARK, FL 33825

 

I hear you have raised up against me and attempted to make my life a living hell, here in Avon Park. This cannot be because you have properly informed of what was to happen.  And for what a building worth $131G that I invest over $20G already and plan to invest another $30G to make it fully functional.  I hear you conspired against me nigger!  Did you?

 

Understand first of all, I am the Son of Man and Worshipful Master Roberts knew this. For this reason he assigned me as Chaplain and sealed the arrangement by selling the property owned by the Pride of Avon to our Organization who is now called, "The National Community Network, INC. 

 

This is proof he knew who I was.  He registered this Power of Attorney that it become public record for you all to see, to give you all hope in my message.  General Power of Attorney:  This document authorized the then imprisoned Mafia Dom  Godfather of the Gambino Crime Family to act as my agent over all affairs and making Worshipful Master Roberts as successor agent and therefore his arm and can act whereby when John J. Gotti could not. The established the connection between him and the Mafia through me.  John J. Gotti death was then faked and a closed casket funeral proceeded about 3 weeks later. That document was his pass out the back door of Springfield.  It gave him the authorization to act as me in all business affairs.

 

And on my day he will hand the world over to me as it was prophesized and I will get my settlement which includes a huge package concerning African Americans, than I will emancipate the black man and a new order will have to evolve in Prince Hall Freemasonry to insure, it alludes to the truth and the light I am now sharing to the world and there is much more to be revealed.

 

I would like to organize a committee or have one organized based on need to in know to write our Holy Scripture of the Zews based on our fulfilling of bible prophesy and the emancipator who name will be in it, to be done here in Highlands County. It will require a reasonable budget or man-hours through volunteerism.  It would require competent clergy, who can think outside the box, because on a lot of matters for historical facts their input is needed.  For example though I can share the truth unknown, I really have no idea how black people really feel, even as I journeyed through hell, I doubt many people black will have my endurance because had they, their condition would be as it is.  When you understand, I was dealt an impossible hand, when understand what was required of me. I had to be a homeless nigger and conquer the world both at the same time. 

 

That is why I am hurt by this.  As far as I am concerned you are nobody and is on your own from this day on. You are not my brother or servant, but is an outcast.  Just as you turned on my uncle, I now mat well turn on you.  You are nothing to me, you are a boy and less than a man and you are disloyal!

 

I gave Worshipful Master Roberts a Masonic Bible, that is now possessed by Vaughn Jenkins 33 degrees, who I mistaken as you, the one leading Prince Hall Freemason against me. I was beginning to get upset with close family members because of your plot against me.  And if he appraises that bible, it could be worth at least $1,000,000 or the price of the greatest piece of art on earth, because of who it came from, it age of 30 years in mint condition  and should be preserved and placed most highest in a tomb.  This book with the book we will write will act as one defined.  Why?  Willie B. Knight not only are you incompetent, but until Prince Hall Freemasonry Duly recognizes me as the Son of Man and their emancipator, Prince Hall will always be a clandestine order.  A Joke on the world stage.  The only Freemason without a God of his identity.  They cannot truly exist without first duly recognizing me in their every teachings. I am not demon possessed and such lies could mean death to a lot of people in the future.  So watch your mouth! Because for the survival of the black race these lies must cease to exist.

 

But you went up not just against your Worshipful Master making you a weed, but the Son of Man himself. I don't know you and it is like you never existed from this day on. You can stay in hell when we all ascend above the darkness you as a boy to the illuminati place upon your own people, because you too was in darkness.  People like you are not worthy of being a part this thing or ours. If I have my way, which almost always do, I will make them call me MWGM if I find it to be righteous and make my home the Grand Lodge of all Prince Hall Freemasonry and Freemasonry ending Satan rein.  But you are no longer included in these plans, because you untrustworthy.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment