Sunday, July 20, 2014

Apostle Paul Castellano Considers Exile to South Africa

Apostle Paul Castellano Considers Exile to South Africa

 

There are few requirements that must happen if I am to stay in America. You have to understand that this country has dishonored me since the beginning. By keeping me economically down they were able to control my behavior to include my ability to have offspring's I could support. I cannot even afford a dinner date at McDonald's. I am of the poorest in all of America.  Anyone who knows me, knows I am much smarter than the poorest among us, so why am I included with them economically?

 

On the grounds that I am so-called delusional and insane as a grounds to win my service connected case.  And therefore there is no truth in anything I say and with the clear understanding that my closest relatives oppose my teachings and never support me. The United States Government will have no problem  with me leaving as a religious exile to South Africa without any plans of ever returning.  Death before Dishonor!

 

There I will continue my journey and there I will find my true followers.  Because I know exactly what I must do to convince them as to who I am.  And it will be done so the world can see. And we will see how great a nation America really is without my delusional ass.  And since I am just a crazy guy, they will have no reason to prevent my leaving here. I do not need any of you'll, but you do need me don't seem to want to duly recognize me.  I am not going to continue to be your fool.

 

1: Keba must be verified. If she is not mine's I leave because everything is a lie concerning my estate in the custody of the Jackson Family. Therefore they never intended to settle with me.

 

2: I will get my service connected disability claim settlement. If I am denied again after Washington D.C. told them to pay me or explain why not, they never had any intentions of settling with me. And plan to always dishonor me and have people think I am a damn foolish servant to be  continued down this path in poverty.  Death before dishonor!  If they do not pay me, they are saying we cannot trust you Paul with any power, even after these last 25 years of your high level obedience adhering to an agreement we made, proving I am not against this country in no form or fashion. But you will have chosen Satan over me.

 

3: After I get my disability settlement, my third discharge will be upgrade by the Department of Defense, based on my insanity defense.

 

4: Upon President Obama's end of Presidency, I receive a presidential pardon, for everything I think I did or did and do not know I did it, based on my in sanity defense that established my service connected claim. I must be forgiven by the president for everything I did good or bad throughout my life.  This will insure that once people do begin to give me my money owed me, the government cannot turn around and take it back on some type RICO bullshit and cause me to go ballistic around here.

 

Anything less and you can expect me to go into religious exile to South Africa or whoever accepts me, on the grounds that I am a slave.  Death before Dishonor!  But my option is I can just leave for here, where I feel no love whatsoever from my own family on down to a stranger in the name of Jesus Christ.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment