Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Two Important Letters to my Lawyer


To: The National Community Network & Associates

From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

RE: Two Important Letters to my Lawyer

Date: 30 July 2014

 

People can judge me and not support anything I plan of propose, but you all will be the one's to lose out. Because what you are about to find out is that there is no going forward without me, if I am correct. If not, I just assume enjoy my enhanced quality of life, create music and blog. But if I am right a few things will have to be decided on. You concern is;

 

Where does this AIDS research take place? And how much money will be pumped into the local economy as a result of me proving these relevant facts, which will force people to respect and honor me.  And if I bring  money in to this area, you best believe it will be spent properly and not be squandered.

 

To: Mark R. Lippman, Esq.

From: Frank Paul Jones -

RE: Important Blood Tests

Date: 29 July 2014

E-mail: RevFrankPaulJones@TheNationalCommunityNetwork.org

 

Address: 917 South A Avenue

                Avon Park, FL 33825

 

Dear, Mr. Lippman, Esq.

 

I just realized I almost made a major error by not informing you about relevant information  to support my insanity defense and create a basis to a maximum settlement.

 

I got upset recently and got Baker Act by my psychiatrist, however, I challenged it on the ward as an unconstitutional act and I was right.  Because I never posed a threat to anyone but was only concerned with my financial circumstances and my strong belief that I am the Son of Man.  And for this, I found myself to be the most hated man of earth, I am even hated by my own family because of this.  And after 25 years on medications, it never left, but the side effects from these medications are causing me physical illnesses, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and erectile dysfunction.  So do I keep taking this stuff and kill myself young or demand respect as a human being with a belief that is protected by the United States Constitution.

 

Anyway I need a blood test to prove two important facts, that will help prove my insanity defense as I explained it should be presented

 

1: I discovered I have a daughter.  Her name is Keba and she has 6 children and 1 on the way and husband.  I feel the government owes her, because of the nature of my service, I couldn't be a father to her.  And this is her current status!  Proving Keba is my daughter will verify to me that Janet had one also about a month later.  This will tell me I am owed at least my half of the Michael Jackson Estate and that they meant to settle as promised.

 

2: Read this carefully.  I said, I created the AIDS virus in 1976-77. The deal I made was I will do whatever I am told to do as long as it doesn't get me killed.  Under CIA director George H.W. Bush, the orders came down for a incurable disease. I said. I cured AIDS in  1989.  Here is the catch. I never gave them the authority to kill me, therefore the answer to the cure to AIDS is in my blood and always was. I cannot catch AIDS and never could. Have my blood tested against the AIDS virus as far as how it response to the virus in a laboratory environment and not for my status.  Then we will negotiate this information with Bill and Belinda Gates Foundation.  I think the government knew this all along, because I am not delusional and they have been medicating me and testing my blood for 25 years.

 

3: Get my St. Elizabeth Hospital Records from around May 1991, when I got arrested by the Secret Service. It will verify my first diagnosis was bipolar. This was the decision of the White House, who I said I worked for and not the Veteran Administration or Federal Department of Corrections.  They are going by the wrong set of records for my diagnosis and therefore my credibility.

 

To: Mark R. Lippman, Esq.

From: Frank Paul Jones

RE: Important Provable Scientific Fact

Date: 30 July 2014

Address: 917 South A Avenue

                Avon Park, FL 33825

 

Dear, Mr. Lippman, Esq.

 

One more important supporting fact that I request a private investigator if necessary, but this should be provable with a basic search on the internet and then making contact by phone with these two men, with so type of proposal to insure they are compensated well.

 

Richard Starks - 41-01 10th street, LIC, New York 11101

Tyler Brooks - 41st side of Vernon Blvd, LIC, New York 11101

 

These two men are first cousins. Around 1969, we were playing and was having a competition of jumping over ramps with our bicycles. Tyler who was a bully, but still a friend challenged me to make a dangerous jump and I succeeded. Then he was forced to a the same challenge and his bike crashed and he lost both of his testicles.

 

My mother made me correct this, because I probably caused it. I did the first human successful testicle transplant placing one of Richard Starks testicles into his first cousin Tyler Brooks.  As a result, they both had normal sex lives, however, Tyler fathered a child who was the recipient and Richard did not father a child who was the donor.  Both testicles have Richard Starks DNA and that is the proof.

 

I think Richard has the blueprints?  This is proof of my being advance at about 32 years at 11 years old, over all of mankind in the scientific community.  Once we prove this, they will have to start taking me much more seriously and I think the information about these two men lives is very relevant in this scientific area of research.

 

Simply things like this will defeat any challenge as to my insanity being based on the nature of my duties to this government. And therefore, they owe me my disability compensation, but also the Department of Defense has some compensating to do as well.

 

I am an American hero who is being dishonored. I started working for the government officially in Sep. 1976, when  I was emancipated in to the Armed Forces at 17 years old.  And I should be paid for being on the payroll until current date at a very high Government Employee Rating.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment