Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Understand Keba is Pregnant

I Understand Keba is Pregnant

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

With the understanding of Keba's current pregnancy and the possibilities of complications due to stress. I will end this argument for now.  However, with the understanding that the spirit told me she is my child, who is currently in distress, therefore I say anyone who says they are loyal to me, please extend their love towards her and her children and family, until these issues are resolved.

 

I tell you the truth, I know in my heart she is my child, for the power of the spirit wouldn't mislead me. Also, I know I say her as an infant. They brought her to us in Florida, so that I could see her. And I know if she is my daughter, her life was preordained and uncorrupt able by anyone or anything. She is an extension of me.  So I know the truth will come to the light. And the question is do I reward Boykin as planned. I know he could use a truck or hold this against him.  But I know he did no wrong in reality.  All seems to have gone as planned. She was fruitful and multiplied.

 

I guess they thought she was her curse by being fruitful, but she did exactly what I needed of her to do, that I have a bloodline that extends beyond what people thought it would be.  And as a result of this discovery,        I will have to contact the VA, my lawyer  and the government, because we must settle and soon. I guess all is for good reason, because had I known Keba's situation, they could have never kept me broke this long. But now that I know, my responsibilities extend beyond me, I will not take no for an answer this time. And probably will not be required to do so.

 

Here is what it comes down to:  Until know, I really had no visual weaknesses. But now you know I have a child with a husband and children who are mortal.. It is clear that if anything happens to them out of the ordinary, I will be relentless in my revenge. But I am a business man who is rational. So now posed is this question.  In all negotiations, the question is what will I allow to prevent this from ever becoming a consideration, That is bringing harm to my family. I know this is your only bargaining chip and you have to us it.  What is negotiable is how we transition the power, but the transition is not negotiable, it must happen with a timeline showing progress.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment