Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Significance of Highlands County & the Prophesy

The Significance of Highlands County & the Prophesy
 
By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano
 
We have been watching this area for a very long time. This is an area of underdevelopment and underinvestment. Yet it is some of the most prime pieces real estate in all of the world, without any value due to its underdevelopment. This place is full of vegetation to include its populous.  We know there are a lot of So-Called Christian here who are set in their ways and Freemasonry has strong southern influence.
 
When the white man came to the new world Americas, he spotted this prime real estate, but the Native Americans would not submit to slave labor and therefore were killed off and replaced with Africans. That this prime real estate could be harvest cheaply.
 
Our problem is we need a certain level of talent and skills to transform Highlands County into a nice size city of about 250,000 to 300,000. We need the children here to be better educated or we will have to hire someone else's children in the future, because with or without the current inhabitants, this town will and must grow due to geographic needs and necessities of the world and nation.
 
The problem is this is where my family is located and therefore many of them knew about me during my childhood. And many of them are loyal to Satan. They prefer to be a servant field negro for Satan, than a part of the royal bloodline of the Lord. And that is a choice I will allow them to make. Because family against you is the worst kind of enemy you can have. So it is best I know now!  Yet I know because they are family, I must settle with them.
 
20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar. For if a person does not love his brother, whom he has seen, then he cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
 
I was explaining in raw terms what a King of the Zulu's was like to my cousin. Comparing him to a street gang leader. My point was it is not a democracy, but his conclusion was, oh, "we have to kill you to take your position?"  What I should have told him was about John J. Gotti's promised, was that they will drop a nuclear bomb on the bombing range, if I as much cannot be found in this town around here. And John J Gotti has my Power of Attorney and is supposed to be handling my affairs from below the radar. 
 
So if I was replaced or killed, first of all Highlands County would be totally destroyed. Either we will develop this town or it will never happen and If I do not survive, who is going to report to John J. Gotti in my name or do you even know it, to solve all of these many unresolved issues of world affairs and collect my earning for my job well done, meaning all of the world.   Nobody qualifies to be me, because nobody walked in my shoes.  Therefore nobody can collect my wages.  So such a move is moot.
 
I see the problem here is that I took my journey around the world and back, but for some reason because these people are of my bloodline and I know some of them thought and hoped I had no children or offspring. And think we are playing local games, when this is about the world.  They tried to set my e up to not have children. But all they did was bar themselves.  Because I do not know of one child of mine's in Avon Park. And everywhere a Zulu conquers he leaves a seed?   The Bible told you Prince Hall Freemasons was incompetent and you should have know it and not followed the blind. They were described as the Pharisees in the bible who were the knower of the law, yet they could not even identify their leader.  And today they are just as incompetent.  And they might have played themselves.
 
For 25 years I allowed people to call me names, like crazy and delusional, only because it was written I allowed it. But now certain facts are about to be established and most doubters will without a valid argument. And I will not only be a power to deal with, but not too much will go down around here without my direct or indirect influence.
 
And like I said, Satan needed slaves to harvest the land. Now this is what you have become. You'll or a bunch of mentally screwed up confused slaves and refuse to let go of a lie, you know makes no sense, because you want to judge the messenger and not the message.  But the massager you received is what you asked for, a broke down man, who has nothing but the good word, waiting on your faith to make it all happen. But I see I might have to take things into my own hands.
 
Now I am telling you, if you continue down the road of mental ignorance, refusing counsel that will lead to a better educated and untied community, you will all be left behind and passed over for children from other parts of the world. See what is going to happen will happen despite you all. It is the real estate we need and not you, but because you are here, you get first shot at it harvest. But understand we do not need slaves worshiping Satan, waiting on a white Jesus or even saying he is black, but he is not you, yet we know no other option.
 
So if I was you, I would support Rev. Paul to include money donations and bring up the value of this real estate, that they do not steal it from you. But believe me they will soon be buying it, for no other reason than people are running out of places to go that is safe from the environmental factors that come with the territory.
 
Many are called but chosen are few!
 
Now a secret: In 1991 we did a roll call, 100,000 Crips, 1,200 Gambino Family Members. Only Gambino Family Members were allowed to operate in Crips territory in LA. It was decided the organized the Federalized Crips, who would be supervised under the Prince Hall Freemasonry Umbrella.  So you do you really think is among Prince Hall today and through you they located nationwide. But the question is do we have to find out who they are loyal to? If the leadership has no honor for me, my men will have to perform a coup d'état.  You can call my bluff!
 
Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment