Friday, July 25, 2014

It's Better to be Alone than be in Disharmony

It's Better to be Alone than be in Disharmony

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I looks like the journey between me and NaQuila has come to an end. It seemed to upset her that I wrote the letter "NaQuila the Mystery Woman."  She went to banging on my door and windows harder and harder, while I was trying to sleep, so that she can chastise me all night. For a long time, she did not respect me. She found comfort in calling me outside of my name regularly and saying all types of rude things to me on a regular basis. Then kiss me and makeup and think it is all good, but I be traumatized.  And cannot understand why I act the way I do towards her for days after.  While she has no respect for me, she honors the white man (the police) and follows his orders without question.  This has long gone out of control too long.

 

Now she is no longer allowed to come to my home, because it would be trespassing onto my property, only because I asked her to leave and she refused. But when the police said go, she went. This was something I did not want to do, but had to make this order to gain back some of my dignity and respect at my home. Because as long as she is unruly towards me, nobody and especially those who sent her will ever respect me.  Her constant disrespect is a joking matter to them.  They talk about this relationship and laugh at me.  And I am so tired of the dishonor and disrespect, simply because people do not know what I am talking about and is too lazy to do their research or know the truth but want to keep others from seeing the light, because they love darkness. 

 

NaQuila complained to the police about what I wrote, but she told me this stuff. Was I supposed to keep this a secret and still make decisions based on it?  That would have been crazy!  She said her mother was a culprit and her father didn't know. She said her mother was an Eastern Star in on a plot against me.  She said the Prince Hall Freemasons sent her and brainwashed her into thinking these untrue ideas about me. And she said, I was in on it, more than once.  Was I supposed to keep this a secret, when I know everything I plan, seems to never happen here. Which tells me, she is probably on point.  They are against me! But how about her? 

 

I cannot keep allowing my cousin John Moss to keep reporting to his Masonic Order about me and say nothing about it. I can not keep allowing a woman to talk down to me whenever she feels like it, because she has sex with me. And no woman owns me sexually or otherwise.  Even before I consummated Janet, I impregnated Lori and therefore never promised monogamy to any woman.  NaQuila made it clear she wasn't down with this, so what she need to do, is decide what she wants and be real about it, so I can make her request known.

 

No woman can come into my life and change anything about my mission. Sure you can comfort me and be my friend. But no woman has the right to rule over me or chastise me, but must be submissive always and respectful, she must be one who is quick to listen and slow to speak.  She was just the opposite. Whenever she gets angry, she goes on and on and tonight she got mad, because I didn't open my door at about 12:00 AM, so she can tell it like it is until 5 in the morning. Now 2:00 AM, she is ringing my phone constantly.  I do not call this respect for a man regardless of his stature. 

 

I guess I will be alone for awhile or until someone who truly believes in me comes into my life or I complete my mission.  I do not want people in my home at all, who has a problem with me being the Son of Man. I feel I should have peace of mind and no doubts about me in my home, even if it means being alone.

 

Like I said, I owe NaQuila, but as long as she has in her mind, she can disrespect me, not listen to what I say and accuse me of outrageous accusations and not respect my decisions concerning my home to be built and who will be who in it. She will just have a debt in an escrow account somewhere.

 

People need to understand, I am not a joke, this is real and not a rehearsal.  I know what they tried to do to me and I am not playing games with any of you anymore. If what NaQuila said was true, now it has come to the light and is ready for resolution. But if she was playing me, because she thinks I am a stupid veteran about to get paid who is really crazy, she played herself. Regardless at the end game the truth will come to the light and until then, I do not want anyone as close to me as NaQuila has become.

 

My problem with her was, she was verbally very disrespectful towards me and will get physical over things because she thinks she can do this. She says I mistreated her, but that isn't my duty, I am to be served.  And never in my history has anyone spoken to me like she did. She prides herself in saying, "I am the only one who doesn't know her," as a threat or warning. The problem is after all these years, she really doesn't know me at all. And I am trying to help her and not hurt her and everything in my life is calculated on a scorecard and when they come for me, everything becomes known and then John J. Gotti under Paul Castellano does what they do.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment