Saturday, July 26, 2014

An Honorable Mention of Queensbridge Woman

An Honorable Mention of Queensbridge Woman

 

There were a lot of woman I was attracted to in Queensbridge and in different eras. In 1989 I asked for the hand of Sharon Alston, during the integration and Mrs. Virgie said no.  I didn't want to be alone, but I could not be happy with some else either. How could I have married Sharon and pursue Janet as I did.  Sharon would have had to been in to it too deep or ended up hating me.

 

Gail Wright, was my dream girl so to speak, be she would have messed me up.  When I was a little kid, I would go to her apartment all the time, her brothers were my best friends, Shorty, Vern and Victor.  When I was young, I hanged out with the big boys, Shorty, Eric, Warren, Juney, Randy and so and then they got old enough to have girlfriends and go out to clubs, I hanged out with the younger crew, Vern, Victor, Dante, Reid, Douglas and so on.

 

Gail use to try to give me sex when I was a little kid and I liked it, I was nasty, but if we got busted or I thought we would get busted, I acted like she was bothering me and she would get a beating for screwing me.  I was shy!

 

So when we got old enough to really get busy, Gail wouldn't give me the time of day. I can go on, there were many fine woman in my eyes in Queensbridge, like Joyce Cresco, and Rebecca and I had a lot of classmates. When must never forget to mention Mona, she black I mean dark skinned and super fine.  I never had sex with Betty Freeman, she was afraid of getting pregnant, but she was the first girlfriend that I had a kissing affair with.  I just could not get involved in Queensbridge it would have ruined everything.  I basically left when I was 17 years old, then started coming and going seasonally.

 

The key is that once we break the code of the DNA of humankind, being I am the Lord, I can create my Kings Harem with the woman I always wanted and place them at their prime. I can say agree to this because it is my way or the highway.  But I am not that type of guy!

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment