Sunday, July 20, 2014

Keba Must be Rescued?

Keba Must be Rescued?

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

My cousin Patricia told me my cousin Boykin her brother had a DNA test done with Keba. My response is that if so, I will pay Keba $10,000 to confirm this by my doctors.

 

Now I hear she is married with 7 children and 1 more on the way. She was very fruitful and is therefore an important asset to me, if my spirit is telling me what is true.  Now I am beginning to have a problem with Boykin and Patricia Hilton.  Because if they are lying and not the spirit misleading me, they are stopping me from rescuing my child in distress. Because unless they hit the lottery lately with 7 or 8 kids, they need all the help they can get ASAP.

 

Furthermore, I know that Boykin never supported them and bragged on it.  So how could he have taken a DNA test and not be in jail at least 6 months out of the year?  It was for this reason I couldn't have children. I never could afford child support being hung over my head as a means of control.

 

The way I see it, Keba will be a $150,000 mission, even at Highlands County Real Estate rates. She needs at least what 5 bedrooms and a beauty parlor to support these children. Man oh man, if I find out Boykin is fronting and come up with fake papers, I might have him locked up for back child support. I do not believe this? He claims that's my daughter, while she is in New York City struggling and he is in California with whoever. She was always just bragging rights.

 

My deal is a win-win deal, I will give her $10,000 to prove this story about Boykin or I will really consider investing about $150,000 to set her right in life, but here in Avon Park, FL.  Because people are going to try and use her.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment