Friday, August 1, 2014

Walking By Faith

Walking By Faith

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I was made to walk by faith, which is actually a handicap for me.  If you understand within me is all the knowledge of the world and beyond what this world knows.  Everything happening to me I knew it before it happened and because of that I can walk by faith knowing my life was preordained and I will survive Satan's every attempt.  All these people joining together to prevent me or destroy me will fail and eventually and they will be destroyed. Yet they had to be allowed to do what they are doing, you that everyone knows I am the Lord.

 

I knew Egeria was to die in 1989 subconsciously, but I had to allow these things to happen as they did, because if you understand the importance of the wheat and the weeds and that they both had to be allowed to grow, that I not kill of my righteous flock when I send them back to their maker.  And now I understand but is not totally clear as to why NaQuila had to come into my life. Who they sent to be my enemy to become their worst enemy and my first ally here.  And I now remember something my uncle said to me before he died, which I will not talk about yet, because more has to be revealed to me. But my enemy knew I would have to deal with NaQuila to fulfill my mission, which was an open window of opportunity to do exactly what they did.  They relentlessly attacked me from the beginning here in Avon Park, while they also created a front in New York City.  And the price we had to pay was Egeria's life. I think she knew it deep inside?

 

Now I understand what a man said to me here in Avon Park recently. He seemed to have no problem accepting me as the leader. He said himself I will be the brains, while they will be the muscle.  He knows me?  But while he easily accepted they cannot harm me, his fear of following me was that he knew though they could not harm me, they can harm him.  This was something I ignored until today, that Satan does have to power to kill those who follow me. And because of that, being I know John J. Gotti was made infallible in his service to me. He cannot go up against me nor me against him. We were made in to one.  As he put it, I made him into some type of God, because someone had to know when my day will come to make that call.  He is symbolically the father, but the truth is all three aspects of God is explained is really all within me.  As for that man, I believe he knows who they are, because I think he knows who he is afraid of. And they was always right here in Avon Park, FL.

 

Therefore my error that I ask for understanding from her children for was, I didn't realize they could kill my followers and therefore everyone who dies, is not necessarily due to my or John ordering their killings. So for a long time all I could think of was when we shot down flight 587 and placed Janet in Secret Service Protection, I thought Egeria might have done something in that area, because she knew them and communicated with them, but never told me until that day. "She said, "Janet Jackson is under secret service protection and said she is a lesbian and doesn't want to be bothered with me anymore."  I got angry, because I came to her apartment to inform her of my decision and to showed her the letter I sent by fax to the White House to initiate that move.  So I got mad and accused her is being against me and showed her it was my decision to protect Janet at that time. Janet was supposed to get on flight 587.

 

The significance of that day was that it allowed the weeds to be allowed to grow, because I didn't suspect foul play with Egeria's death. But now it is clear and all I want is Tyrone Moss checked out. Not just about Egeria and her death, but also about me. I want to know who he takes his orders from. He is not one of us for sure.  And he has a plan.  If he is in New York City, I do not want him to be allowed to leave until he is checked out, because I believe his maker will have him killed rather that have me know who he is.

 

But what they didn't understand is that they cannot destroy me, but only can expose themselves.  Because I could not judge them by their thoughts, but by their actions based on their thoughts.  I forewarn everyone, you can think whatever you want, but if you try to harm me you will only expose who you really are.  And at the end Apostle Paul Castellano and Dom John J. Gotti seems to always resolve these issues at the end. All will be exposed and be brought to the light. I had to think how I did, to allow the weeds to grow and now they will start to stand out and be noticed for who they really are, by their deeds.  Tyrone Moss must not leave New York City, until he is checked on every aspect of his plans and who he is taking orders from.

 

The Ebola Virus they say was discovered in 1976 in the Congo of Africa. This was during my watch. Understand diseases are created and usually by first knowing its antidote, unlike AIDS. The Illuminati kills people for population control and other reason of economic control. Diseases is just one way of doing it, to control the health industry and pharmaceutical industry.  Viruses is a good way to earn a lot of money, but I am not worried about this outbreak, sure people will die, but it will not end the world and now we need to focus on situations closer to home.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment