Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Conclusion of the Journey

The Conclusion of the Journey

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I found out everything I need to know, to decide on how to resolve the many issues that must be addressed.  I wrote a few screenplays for different reasons. The one's that are most relevant today are the Apostle, Everybody has Demons and Smooth Gangster. Which I will explain:

 

1: The Apostle is a summary of the life of Paul Castellano.  It is true until after we shoot down flight 587, then it became a picture of an ending of wishful thinking.  I think the ending will be even greater than what I describe in that screenplay.

 

2: Everybody Has Demons, talks about real characters, such as myself as Rayvon, Ella, my cousin Pat and her parents are included.  But I changed the situations to create a storyline about a conspiracy by some people to destroy my family and divide us.  The angle that allowed us to be used was that everybody has demons or has a secret that they may be ashamed of that may have caused them to go astray.  When the demon or secret was revealed about each member of this family, they became once again free.  The ending was about a drug war in that neighborhood and people died as a result of this. The moral to the story is "your secrets are your sickness."

 

I wrote "Everybody has Demons," to created leading roles for Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys, Alicia played Aisha a name I borrowed from a niece, who was based on Ella and her aunt Sister Peace who would have been played by Janet Jackson, was a character created based on my sister Egeria cliché "Peace and Love."  They were in on it when I wrote it.  And I wanted to give a few jobs  to the locals here in Highlands County.  There are a few other leading roles that would have to be assigned and are great opportunities fro people trying to get into acting.

 

3: Smooth Gangster:  This was a short screen to direct my nephew Dahoud in the right path.  He goes around calling himself Dahoud R. Smith.  David Smith was a drug addict who died from AIDS, who had a kind heart, but was a weak man. He is not Dahoud's father. He was blue black and Egeria is black and Dahoud is red.  Because he is half Italian and John J. Gotti's son.  And Dahoud is a chip off the old block.

 

What happened to him:  John J. Gotti sent him to prison for about 17 years, because he knew my nephew would be disloyal to me, go out and be a big shot and screw us up. Dahoud did something stupid and John used it as an excuse.  I almost got busted with a $50 piece of crack and some weed because of him. No big deal, but that was John's excuse to remove him from the scene.  All he needs to do is prove what I just said with a $100 DNA kit and go to those people and say, "I am Dahoud R. Gotti and I want my own recording studio or record company. That simple!  They owe him for 17 years!

 

I learned a piece of information about 2 days ago. Though I just found out, I believe many people in Avon Park knew all along. Which makes me wonder how they think about me and see me as a man and forget about me being a high power. Now I am in the process of reevaluating many past conversations, because everything this person has told me and or said to me has to be reconsidered based on this new known fact. Because now everything said to me takes on a different meaning.  "Those who have ears let them hear."

 

But regardless I really think I won a lot more than people know.  While people was calling me outside my name "crazy," I was presenting my case before the world.  And a lot of this stuff is going to my lawyer, who probably already won him about $100,000 for a few hours of work, because the trail has been laid out before I hired him.  Therefore, I have a lawyer that is required to help me win my case and check all relevant information for evidence.

 

Therefore, everything I asked to be checked out that is relevant to me claim will be investigated.  To include my blood tests, my theory on the AIDS cure and the fact that Richard and Tyler proves I AM in existence.  Therefore, the government will be forced to honor me, upgrade my third discharge and give me a presidential pardon, which will open the gates to a money flow into my account to pay part due debts. Plus pay me for my government services.

 

It will create funding for my projects, because I have to get compensated for the AIDS vaccine and will use that money in a non  profit forum.  So despite the real life "Everybody has Demons," assault, I will ascend despite all this opposition.

 

Everybody has Demons, is protected by the Screenwriters Guild. This protection lasts 5 years or until the middle of September 2014. I have to copyright it by them. I am accepting donations.  Therefore, I was written about 2 months before I moved down here.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment